"A kid that has taken down four of my men," replied Chris before looking back at Amelia.

"How long will it take?" She asked to the woman.

"I'd give him 48 hours," replied the hunter, making Derek squeeze his eyes. "If that."

Amelia put down the bow, trying to control herself from looking down. She knew Derek was groaning in pain at her feet, and now she knew that he only had forty-eight hours left.

"Leave," was what Amelia ordered, and the two hunters left in their respective cars. Amelia inches over next to Derek, looking at him. "What do we do?"

"Why do you care?"

"Now that I know you aren't the alpha and you didn't bit Scott... you just entered my protection." Derek raised his eyebrows. "You didn't kill anybody, Derek... I'm your protector now."

• • •

The teacher was handing out the exams, and Scott was nervous. His feet were hitting the floor repetitively, not trying to stop.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he isn't the one who bit you, then who did?"

"I don't know," admitted the werewolf.

"Did the Alpha killed the bus driver?" Asked again Stiles.

"I don't know," said again Scott.

"Does Amelia have something to do with all of this? She didn't come to school today." Scott exhaled.

"I don't know..."

Stiles sighed before leaning in again. "Does Allison's dad—"

"I don't know!" Exclaimed a little loudly the werewolf, making everyone turn around to look at him.

Scott received his test. A 'D' minus, just what he feared.

"Dude, you need to study more," pointed out Stiles, making Scott mad. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

"No," said Scott before sighing, "I'm studying with Allison after school today."

Stiles raised his eyebrows before scoffing. "That's my boy!"

"We're just studying. It's not like you and Amelia," mocked Scott, making Stiles lose his smile.

"In difference to you, Scott, Amelia and I do study. Not like your dirty little self."

"We're just studying," repeated Scott again.

"Uh-uh. No, you're not."

"No, I'm not?" Asked Scott confused.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you," Stiles argued. "I'm no where near something with Amelia. So, if you go to Allison's house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled."

"Okay," interrupted him Scott when he realized he was raising his voice. "Just stop with the questions, man."

"Done, no more questions," affirmed Stiles, leaning back on his chair. "No more talk about the Alpha, or Derek, or Amelia. Especially Amelia, who still scares me... yet I like."