26. Cravings & The Wine

Start from the beginning

Jimin on the other hand was panting hard, he could swore that seeing his fiance Yoongi in white silk pajama with exposed neck, made his thirst and hunger more.

Those pale skin of his fiance, and that damn blue vein was calling for him to bite and suck the blood out. So Jimin did the exact thing it wanted him to and jumped towards Yoongi making them both fall hard on the floor with a thud sound.

Yoongi knew what Jimin needed and what he wanted and he just wanted to tease his fiance. But he never anticipated that Jimin would jump on him like that wrapping his legs on either side of Yoongi. The fall didn't hurt Yoongi, well he was a rare pure blooded vampire after all and these were nothing to him.

While still on the floor Jimin couldn't help but mewl and nuzzle his nose against Yoongi's neck asking for permission. Yoongi was shocked that even in the painful moment Jimin was polite enough to ask for the permission to feed from him. The Parks really taught his Jimin well.

"Go on baby.. it's yours" Yoongi murmured softly, while gently patting Jimin's head with one hand while using the other to hold his waist.

Jimin on the other hand didn't wasted another time and started to suck on the skin of his fiance's neck and coating it with his venom so that when biting it didn't hurt him. Yoongi was once again shocked with this behaviour, specially after what the due had between them last night, but nevertheless happy.

After lapping with his tongue for another minute Jimin could see the vein in Yoongi's neck turn more bluish and that was his cue to feast. Without wasting another second Jimin bit on him and moaned loudly as the smell that had been luring him for so long finally bursted in his mouth. And the taste? It was heavenly, as if he was having the best nectar from the heaven itself.

Yoongi tilted his head more to the other side to make it more accessible for Jimin and sighed contently. He breathed in the air deeply and could smell that Jimin's and his blood are mixing more and more in a compatible manner, but still...missing of...
Yoongi just sighed and kept on patting Jimin's head, he will first complete the bond with his Jimin first then he will think of something to lock and complete their bond fully...even if that means beating the shit out of....

Jimin's mewl brought Yoongi back from his train of thought, and he looked up at Jimin to notice the boy pouting cutely at him with teary eyes and red lips with drop of blood going down from the corner of his lips.

"Beautiful..." Yoongi whispered to himself. Jimin looked beautiful to him in any form but this was something else.
Jimin whimpered again making Yoongi asked softly,

"How much are you aware of your current situation and how much are you in daze?"

Jimin with teary eyes made a sobbing sound and answered,

"I am feeling humiliated that I am aware totally about everything and also aware that my body wants more of your blood and touch. And it doesn't need a genius to understand that your and my venom are mixing with each other in our blood making me feel like this." Jimin answered while sobbing.

"So what do you want to do now Jimin? Will you still not want to mate with me and leave?"

"But I don't know! I don't love you! How can I marry someone whom I don't know or love?! It's scaring me!" Jimin sobs more making Yoongi smile softly.

"How about this then? Let's not get married and mate an..."

"Really?! You mean it?!!! Then why go through so- Ahh!!"

Yoongi gave a small smack on Jimin's right bumb with his hand and squeezed it, which made tingle all over Jimin's body more than normal times due to his high on blood consumption.