Chapter 47: I Forgive You!

Start from the beginning

"Someone is in the mood?" Adrian smiles down at me.

I peck him on the lips as I run my fingers deeply in his hair. Our eyes lock and I am absorbed in his ocean blues.

"I love you Adrian". I say as a form of blush paints its way to my cheeks

Adrian's smile falters and turns into a more serious look. He holds my chin between his finger and thumb making me look straight at him.

"I love you the most Mia Bella, more than you can imagine. More than Orpheus loved Eurydice, more than there was love between Hades and Persephone," he stops bringing his lips closer to my neck, kissing the soft spot there.

"I love you Ailey, more than any describable fictional character could have existed, more than the breaths I take everyday". His voice is a silent whisper that reaches my ears like music. I melt as his lips touch me delicately sucking and pecking my neck, moving closer to my shoulder. I blush more and hug Adrian holding onto him.

"Okay Romeo, you win this round, I am officially floored".
"Ahan... but I am not done, Mia Bella, it seems that you are in need of some attention from your husband... and I for one... aim to please".

I giggle a little, to which Adrian smiles again and kisses my lips. Our kiss turns steamy as if we couldn't get enough of each other.

Adrian bites my lip making me open my mouth. He kisses me deeply as his hand tangles in my hair pulling it lightly. He holds me closer with the other one. I grab on to his shirt as he lifts me off his lap and on to his table. I part my legs as Adrian puts one leg in between and his fingers linger from my neck to trace down and undoing the buttons of my shirt.

I giggle a little just thinking of the romantic couples he addressed to in his confession, knowing full well that he knows about them due to my obsession with historic fiction and binge watching shows on our Netflix account. No sooner than later my giggles stop as Adrian bites right above my cleavage, making me jump a little.

"Not so giggly now are we?"

I swat at his shoulder, to which he holds onto my hand and kisses it. Nibbling at my fingers, Adrian moves down undoing my shirt and letting it pool down on his desk. I pull Adrian close and bite my lips as he lingers down and cups my breasts. I moan out loud as he takes them in his mouth while squeezing the other one.

I grab on to his hair as Adrian moves his lips further down, pushing me back till I lie flat on his desk while my feet dangle below. Kneeling down Adrian kisses just above my thigh making my insides shiver.

He moves closer nibbling and biting making me whimper as a state of complete euphoria overwhelms me. I grab onto Adrian's hair holding him close. He stops and looks up at me

"You are so beautiful Ailey... so effjng beautiful".

I smile a little as I wrap my arms and legs around Adrian pulling him close. With entangled legs and arms, Adrian bites my earlobe as I squeeze him above his pants. This makes him hiss and bite my earlobe harshly.

Pulling me closer, he kisses my lips with the same urgency as I have, managing to pull each other free from the clothes we have on. Taking my breast in his hand he gives it a tug, making me arch my back. I wrap my legs tightly around Adrian as he pushes into me. In a mix of sweat and kisses Adrian and I make love on his desk.

~A few days later~

I walk into my cafe just a few days to go in my due date and I couldn't be more excited. We had designed the baby's room ourselves with a purple and pale blue color and despite my insistence, Adrian had made sure that we wait till we meet our child and not know the gender yet; as long as my baby is healthy I didn't care even if it were an elephant.