Chapter 32: Somewhere Special

"Where?"

"Somewhere special"

You didn't ask any further as you both started walking towards the park which was just beside the bridge, the trees and different plants or the grassy land was only thing you can see when you look around, it wasn't very dense or anything but you were surprised as you've never thought there's a place exist like this in a park.

You both walk more deep inside there and ended walking to a large area, grass freshly cut like it was well maintained and in the middle there was a big tree, it really surprises you that you've never been to here, you were busy looking around when you heard him say "Enjoying the view?" Looking back towards his direction, you saw how big his smile was, like he was happy that you liked this place.

"Yeah, it's beautiful here. I never imagined that place like this exist in a park" You smile happily. "Glad you like it, you know when I came here the first time it wasn't like this, it wasn't this beautiful as this was filled with dirt and dust, so I decided to first clean this place and then make it my secret place" He says as you both walk towards the tree.

He sit as his back was against the tree one leg bent up while the other one crossed and his hand went up to his bent leg while other on waited for you in the air, you waited no time as sit next to him, his hand circled around waist pulling you closer. "So you did this all alone?" You ask as get comfortable on his touch and rest you head on the side of his shoulder and he tested on top of yours.

"No I mean, it took me a few weeks as that time I don't really have time for even myself but did it and my Hyungs also helped, you know you're only one whom I've told you about this place after the members" He says making you smile softly. "You're making feel so special, now stop it!" You laugh out making him laugh too. "But you are" He giggles. "Shut up, Seagull" You say making him giggle more.

"So This is our second meeting" He says, smiling while he plays with your finger. "Yep, and after this we won't be able to meet for sometime" You say. "Yeah, we have rehars a lot for the concert and your exams are also coming right?" He asks as turns his head towards your direction. "Yeah, this exam will decide if I can go to my dream University or not"

"Of course you will, you have worked so hard for this and you will be successful" He says and pulls you more closer and snuggles in your neck making you smile wide "And you also do great there"

~~~

In a chat with Kookie🐰🍪...

Kookie 🐰🍪: Have you kept your jacket with you?

Kookie 🐰🍪: It's kinda cold out there...

You: check✓

Kookie 🐰🍪: Ok then best of luck 😘😘

You: Thank you so much 😘😘

You: Ok now I think I should go or I'll be late~

Kookie 🐰🍪: Ok then byee babe~~

You: bye~~

~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K ON TEXTING HIM!!!! GOD! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ANYONE EVEN FOUND THIS SHIT!!!

I LOVE YOU~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️