Chapter 31: The Kiss

In a chat with Kookie 🐰🍪

Kookie 🐰🍪: So you ready?

You: yeah I'm just coming in 15~

Kookie 🐰🍪: Ok then see you 😘

You: 😘😘

~

You entered the park which he asked you to come, you look around only to find a few people doing their own stuff or kids playing around, it was oddly very pleasing as you heard chirpning of birds as you slowly make your way towards the bridge he told you to meet.

Trying to calm your thumping heart in your chest, checking out your dress if it's perfect for more like the thousand time, you were wearing a white silk button down shirt with black lines and from the front it was tied in a knot with your blue jeans and boots with only a little heel as you don't want to fall down and embarrass yourself in front of him.

You came to an halt as you a figure, his body leaning in the front of the railing of the bridge while his crossed together in the front as he continue to look in the front, your face brightens as you saw his side profile even though he was wearing his mask and a hat you recognized him, his big jacket rest onto his shoulder with underneath a t-shirt tucked in with his jeans and timberlands.

You slowly walk towards his figure and stood behind his back and slowly taps his shoulder making him quickly turn around, you noticed how his eyes crinkles and took you into his embrace, his arms wrapped around your waist as he pulls you closer, your cheeks reddened as both of your bodies pressed against each other and you felt breath on the skin of your neck giving you shiver but you also wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I missed you" You heard Jungkook saying against your skin as you both continue to hug each other tightly. "I missed you too, even though we text each other almost everyday" You giggle as now finally you two broke the hug but still close to each other and holding each others hand.

He laughs at your comments and nods his head "yeah, even after our texts I still missed you" He says softly making your eyes soften as well. "So now?" You say softly as you rub your thumbs over his knuckles. "Now... let's make it official" He says making your heart hammer in your chest. He slowly took his mask off and instantly shows you a bunny grin making you soft, he keeps his mask in back pocket of jeans and again held your hand in his.

"What if anyone sees you here?" You ask.

"No one will, look around there is no one" He says smiling making you turn your head around only to found no one around, maybe because the sun is already started setting and soon it will be dark around. You look back towards his direction only to see him on his knees.

"Look I've never done this before and I always wanted to kneel and ask my girl" He instantly adds making you laugh at his cute behavior and nod your head in agreement, not that you don't like it though.

"Y/n will be my girlfriend?"

"Umm" You pretends to think while a goofy smile on your face, cheeks still reddened. "Can I say no?" You jokes. "Nope you're mine" He says and shows you his bunny smile. "Ok then I guess I don't have any option except to say yes, do I?" you laugh. "Nope you don't" He says cheekily.

"Yes"

He kissed the back of your hand before standing up and again took you into his embrace, his arms circles around your waist as his face was close to yours, his breath fans on my lips, both of your lips were centimeters apart from each other that now if anyone will move your lips will touch. "Can I?" He lightly whispers against your lips, both of your bodies pressed against each other like space doesn't exist.

A/n: Damn 🤣🤣... Sorry Continue reading...

You nod without hesitation and soon both of your lips crashed against each other, there was no eagerness or fast instead the kiss was slow, gentle yet deep. He lightly bits your bottom lip and then massaging it with his while his arms still wrapped around your waist while the other one cupped your cheeks, you slowly place your hand on the back of his neck to make the kiss more deep.

He slowly licks your tounge before clasping with his and you slowly bit his upper lip in response. This is happening, this is really happening, it all felt like a dream for you, you never thought day you got the first random text from him will lead to this day, not that you are complaining though but just you're trying to remind yourself this is real.

You felt him smile in the kiss making you smile too as you both slowly broke the kiss but still in each other arms as you both of your breathing were heavy. "C'mon let's go" He says as again held your and entwined both of your hands together making your soften and skip a beat at the same time.

"Where?"

"Somewhere special"

~~~

Sooo how was it??? 👀👀

💜💜💜💜