"There's more?", Att giggled as she tried to catch her breath.

"Of course, but I'll let you catch your breath first.", Spencer made his way back up, planting soft kisses wherever he could reach. She guided him back towards her lips, palming the extremely evident bulge in his pants as he groaned softly.

He quickly slipped off his boxers and lined up in front of her. Desperate, he slammed into her, deep moans escaping the both of them.

"God, you feel so fucking good.", he groaned, she bit into the flesh between his neck and shoulder, muffling her own moans as he rocked back and forth. Spencer pushed her back down, wrapping one of his hands around her throat, placing most pressure on the sides but down just enough to cut off her oxygen slightly. Atti's moans that were increasing in volume, now slightly strangled, but he knew she was close based on the way she tightened around him. His grip on both her hip and her throat tightened as she finished for the final time, Spencer following shortly after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My turn!", JJ exclaimed, "Never have I ever...deepthroated.", she giggled. Atticus put her finger down, only to realize that yet again she was the only girl that had. They all gazed at her blankly.

"What? I don't have a gag reflex and you bet your ass that Spencer had a fucking field day when he found out.", she burst out into laughter.

"That's a little too much information!", Garcia squealed.

"Yeah, I don't wanna know about Reid's dick.", Emily stated with disgust.

"You guys asked, so I'm gonna tell you anyway.", she continued to speak through broken giggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't have a gag reflex."

Those six little words were all it took for Spencer to drag Attici by the arm to her bedroom. He sat on the edge of her bed as she wrapped her arms around her neck, pulling him into a kiss. She stopped abruptly, beginning her attack. Kissing and nipping at his neck as she undid the buttons to his shirt, moving downward once she finally got it undone until she was now on her knees in front of him.

Att rubbed up and down his thighs slowly as he fought to get his belt undone. Once he had finally managed, she ripped his pants down along with his boxers as there was no time to be wasted. Continuing, she swirled her tongue around the tip, collecting the precum before bobbing up and down at a steady pace.

Although eager, she knew she would have to relish at this moment. Spencer's a pleaser, he likes to give more than receive. Speaking of, he must have gotten tired of this teasing act as he tangled her hands in her long loose curls. He was going to guide her but there was no need as she had already taken the entirety of him in her mouth. His moans grew at the sight, though she wasn't gagging, she still had spit dripping down her chin and her eyes rolled back slightly with tears pricking her lashline. Attici swallowed around him before coming back up for air, then continued the pattern. Within a few minutes he was spilling into her mouth, she swallowed most of it but spit a little back out so that it would drip down her chin.

"I've gotta get you to do that more often.", Spencer muttered as he tried to catch his breath.

"That's what I've been asking for, isn't it.", Atticus wiped the excess cum off her chin with her finger and put it back in her mouth before kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, ok, never have I ever--", Prentiss started, "been overstimulated." Atticus and Garcia put their fingers down.