Awakening

The whole group is awake but the Avatar. The water bender gives him a kiss on the forehead and walks off, then at night a figure walks round the corridor with dark brown hair and eyes of the exact same color. (i checked his eyes r brown) The figure stopped and found the water bender asleep so lied down next to her, in pain as they have a massive scar in his chest. Then she wakes up as she feels an arm on her waist. Turns around and sees a boy. Age about 13 with dark brown hair, eyes shut, a blanket wrapped around him and a kiss on his forehead. The girl hugs him, her lover's finally awake. She just goes back to sleep as tomorrow will be a big day. Their ship is on the coast of the Southern Water Tribe so she can go do things while the others stay behind. Then everyone wakes up and does their morning things except from the Avatar who lies down in a starfish shape, back on the bed. "Ceiling looking nice Twinkle Toes?" the earth bender asks him.

He replies with, "Yeah." and then he gets up yet in a lot of pain still. The group except from the Southern princess lay on some grass. "Hey, what's the color of an orange?" the Fire Nation ex prince asks, "Zuko you bonehead, it's color's the same as it's name." his sister says. "Just like a lemon." the blind 13 year old says. "I was gonna say a lime but it's not like you can see what color any of them are." the gloomy 17 year old says. "Wait, what about an aubergine? There's a color aubergine." the Avatar says. They all nod in agreement then the Southern princess comes with a big basket of food with even some overflowing. "Spirits that's a lot." the fire bender says. "Yeah, and it looks delicous." the blind earth bender says then puts her hands over her eyes. "Hang on, blueberries are blue." the girl in pink says. "Ty Lee, even I figured that out." the same earth bender says. They all laugh including the pink girl. Everyone then eats some of the food.