Running away

The princess packed a few blue dresses, some shoes and money. A LOT of money. The girl then approached her father. "Hello my daughter." he said. "Hey." she said in an annoyed tone. She was wearing her mother's moon necklace, a blue and white dress, blue boots with long socks and her bag. Also a water bending supply. Her father saw she was wearing was too casual for a princess. Her tiara was also not on her head. "Where are you going?" he asked her. "Most likely Fire Nation." she said. "Do you need any guards?" he wondered. "No, and I never will again." she said. "What do you mean my dear?" he got down from his throne. "I mean, I'm joining forces with the Avatar." she said. He started laughing, "You've got a good sense of humor." he replied. "I'm being serious, I love him. I have since we captured him." she turned around then she half looked at him. "And don't try to stop me. I can blood bend you." she then walked out of there.

She approached the Avatar, two siblings, a lemur that the boy was playing with and a flying bison. "Katara you made it!" the Avatar wrapped his arms around her, "Of course I did, I'm the princess of the Southern Water Tribe." she said. The girl dressed in red jumped down, "YOU- You killed our people." "Stop, Azula. She's on our side now." the Avatar said. The two girls eyed each other, "Everyone may believe you but I don't, if you give me one reason why you might hurt my brother your life is over." the Fire Nation girl said. The princess felt slightly intimidated. "I don't need a stupid girl to protect me Azula." the boy said. "Anyway, in the Fire Nation we found an earth bender." the girl said. "What's their name?" the young boy said. "Her name's Toph Beifong. She's from the richest family in the Earth Kingdom." she said. "Great. We've got all 4 elements!"