The invasion

The Avatar woke up to see a girl in a blue cropped top and a skirt. "Hey." she said. He rubbed his eyes, "Me?" he then asked. "Who else? My other boyfriend?" she asked jokingly. "What do you mean 'boyfriend'?" he asked. "You asked me last night, 'Wanna be my girlfriend?'. So to answer your question, yes." she said. They then kissed. "Anyway I'm getting dressed." she walked off, "Zuko do you think the invasion will be delayed because of all that fog?" the fire bender asked looking into tattered binoculars. Jovially her brother half shouted, "THAT IS THE INVASION!" and hugged his sister. Then the other non bender came and said tediously "Great." then the two siblings ran and there was their parents and uncle. Then the Southern princess felt a tap on her shoulder, "Hey." she turned around. It was her brother she set water coming towards him, "Sis, I ran away as well. I am in for defeating Dad." he said. "Where's the catch?" she asked him mad.

"No catch." he said. She nodded, then she introduced him to the Avatar. "Hey, you're the Avatar." he said, "And what about it?" the teen asked. "I'm on your side now." he said. "Great." he responded. Then the three of them walked on the ship, "Ty Lee, hey." the gloomy 17 year old asked. The girl in pink wrapped her arms around the other girl. "Okay, cut it out already." she said. "Sorry. I just really missed you." the pink girl said. "I missed you too." she says. Then they get on the ship. "HEY! Wait for me." the blind earth bender says. They then set off for the Southern Water Tribe and the prince of there remembers his and his father's plan, 'kill the Avatar and return back'. Then as they arrive he strikes ice and blood bends him to his death. "I can't believe I trusted you!" his sister cries. Holding her lover's body, healing it. Then her brother walks away. "We'll have to stay here and wait for him to heal." the pink girl says, "I'll heal him in that building there." the water bender says. She carries him and walks in and lays him down.