The library

The new team were on their way to Wang Shi Tong's library. The Southern princess was worried though because of all the pain her tribe caused. Then when they were looking for it the blind earth bender spoke, "THERE IT IS!" she pointed at nothing. They all looked at her, "That's what it'll sound like when one of you spots it." then she put her right hand over her eyes up and down twice for each one. They all lied down again, then the gloomy teenager said "Found it." and they all got off the flying bison. "I'll stay here." the blind girl said. "You got something against libraries?" the princess asked. "Yeah, a lot." she said putting her right hand over her eyes again. "Oh right, sorry." she said. The 5 others climbed in, then Wang Shi Tong came. "Hello children." they all enthusiastically said "Hello." except the gloomy teenager called Mai. Then the owner of the library who happened to be a massive owl looked over at the princess. "YOU-" he said mad.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" he then shouted. "Wang Shi Tong sir, I'm a good person. I refuse to believe the lies my tribe has said over the past 100 years." she said. "Then you may come in." he said. She walked in, "Read anything you wish, just don't break anything." he said. The 5 children nodded. There was a fox that could walk, "Hello there." the Southern Water Tribe princess said, stroking it's back. "Aha!" the fire bender said, then picking up a book. "UGH! It's been burnt by hot water." she then says. "Look, there's a date." the Avatar says. "C'mon, let's go to this room." the two non benders say. They run in a room with a sun and a moon. There was a table with constellations on it, then the water bender put on loads of different dates then she found the one for the next lunar eclipse. "December 10th is the next one." she says. "That's 5 months away." the Fire Nation ex prince said. "Indeed it is." his 'girlfriend' said. "This is amazing info!"