Nightmares and daydreams

this is now 5 months later, 4-1 days from the lunar eclipse. just like the rest of the chapters ib atla which belongs to bryke not me. i wish it did, its such an amazing show but it doesnt.

It was 4 days before the eclipse and the Avatar couldn't sleep, "Aang, what are you doing?" the water bender asked. "I need to practice my water bending." he said, "It's gonna be all blocked off anyway so what's the point?" she asked. "Come with me." she then said, moving her arm signalling that. He nodded, this was not one of his daydreams thankfully. They sat on a steady cliff, and he looked at the ground. His chin then was picked up by the Southern princess, then she gave him a slight kiss. "It's gonna be okay, it's still 4 days from now." he looked at his best friend in the eyes, "Y'know it feels like you're playing with me, you say you love me and you keep kissing me yet we're still best friends." she sighed, "We can date but I don't wanna loose you." she confessed. Then he put her hair out of her face and they kissed. "I know you don't." he said.

Then at very late the fire bender woke up and heard noises from the cliff the Avatar and the princess were. The two of them were very close to each other and kissing. "Ahem." she said, the boy unwrapped his arms around the princess' dress straps. "No one told me you two are a couple." she said. "We're not that's the thing." they both said, "Aang, you had your arms on Katara's dress straps like you were gonna take her dress off." she said. "No, that's preposterous." the water bender said. "Yeah Azula, why would I do that?" the Avatar asked. Then after she left they returned to their business. "Hey 'Zula." the ex prince of the Fire Nation said. "Hey big brother." she said just before going back to sleep. Then the blind earth bender told the two 'just best friends' to put on clothes as they were being too weird. Then they all went to bed after that.

Another day passed and the Avatar still had lots of pressure about the lunar eclipse. He had a nightmare the night before about forgetting his pants. He grew vastly paranoid about loosing the war, who could blame him? All of his friends helped him though then another day passed and he had a nightmare about forgetting he had a math test, which made him extremely scared but not as scared as the next one which was one where all of his friends died. Then he had a dream finally and it was really iconic in his opinion. He said, "Water Chief Hakoda, your days of tyranny are over!" and the Water Chief said "How are you gonna do that when you're not even wearing pants?" and he replied, "No Water Chief Hakoda, YOU'RE not wearing any pants!" and then he stopped dreaming. Then he woke up, the Southern princess was next to him asleep. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Then he went back to sleep and wrapped his arm around her.