Meeting new people

The team arrived in the Earth Kingdom and landed outside the Beifong house. "You probably shouldn't go inside." the Avatar said to the princess of the Southern Water Tribe, "True but I want people to know I'm on their side." she said. He nodded. The four of them waited outside of the door. A man opened the door and saw the princess. "WATER TRIBE!" he shouted and was about to close the door, "Please, I'm on your side. I wish to defeat my father." she said. Then they were offered in as they saw the Avatar. A girl with her hair in a posh bun and wearing a green dress was at a dinner table being fed by an older woman in the exact same outfit style. The girl had extremely light green eyes. "Mother, I can feed myself." she said, her voice didn't fit her 'aesthetic'. "But dear, you're blind." the older woman said. "Toph dear, these are some guests." the older woman saw the princess and shrieked, "WATER TRIBE!" but the princess reassured her.

"So, Toph." the Fire Nation girl said. "Yes?" she said. "We were thinking, could you join our team?" the Avatar said. "Absolutely-" she got interrupted. "NOT! My daughter is blind, delicate and fragile she could not possibly help you." his daughter 'looked' at him, "I can, I can see with my feet too." she says. She then goes upstairs and gets ready. "My dear, please reconsider." her father says. "I am 13 years old Dad. I can do this." she says, then they get going. "I have an old friend. We can let her join, right?" the Fire Nation girl asks. "Sure 'Zula, we can let all the girls ruin everything." her brother says. "I hope this friend of yours knocks the sexism out of your brother." the blind earth bender says. "Yeah, for sure." the Avatar says. "Okay, we've got a lunar eclipse on some day but we dunno when." the water bender says. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU'RE THE PRINCESS OF THE SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN THE LUNAR ECLIPSE HAPPENS?!" the fire bender says. "Hang on, hang on, hang on." they all look.

The blind earth bender continues, "You're the princess of the Southern Water Tribe?" she asks the water bender. "Unfortunately." the girl says. "Okay, we're nearby." the fire bender says. "Mai!" the girl runs up to her friend. "Hey. Wait why are you travelling with the princess of the Southern Water Tribe?" the princess jumps down, "Hey. I'm sorry about everything my tribe did to you all, I used to be just like them but then I kinda fell in love with the Avatar and I'll do anything to stop my tribe." she then gets a hug from the girl. "Okay, now we're gonna sort out your sexist brother." she says, dragging the Fire Nation boy. "Zuko, you're coming with me." "Hang on are you and your brother royalty?" she asked his sister. "We used to be, the Northern Water Tribe destroyed our home and we were kicked out of the Fire Nation mainland. We hate what the Fire Nation has turned into." she says. "I'm so so sorry." the princess says. "It's okay."