-2-

-2-

I stood there, speechless, staring up at the man in front of me, or rather, at his mask. He was taller than me, that's for sure, and it was intimidating as hell. I felt small as he towered over me, sword in hand pointed directly at my throat. One wrong move and he'd kill me in an instant.

"I asked you a question." Dream said after a few moments, tilting his head slightly.

"y/n. My name's y/n." I answered quietly, not turning away from his mask, fearing that if I did, the sword would catch my neck and cut me.

"y/n." He repeated.
"Wait isn't that Er-" George started but Dream cut him off quickly.

"Yes, I think it is. Y'know, L'manburgians aren't supposed to be on our land. I should probably kill you as an example to the rest of your so called country" Ever so present smirk placed on his lips.

"So what are we standing here for? Kill her." Sapnap said, gesturing his hand at me.

"We're not gonna kill her Sapnap, I think we can use her to help us... send a message." Dream said, still not turning away from me.

"You're... you're not gonna kill me?" I asked voice quivering in fear.

"Not yet, princess." He put emphasis on the last word.

I hated that. Princess. It made me feel like I was helpless, and I wasn't usually. I guess I was pretty helpless right now and Dream knew that, considering the fact that he could kill me with a swift flick of his wrist.

"I think we have a way we can put you to use. You listening?" Dream asked and I nodded my head slightly, the sword scratching against my neck a little, causing me to tense up. He looked down at me the smirk staying plastered across his lips. "I need you to go to Wilbur and the rest of your merry little band of l'manburgians that if you don't surrender by the end of the day tomorrow, there will be war. And I don't mean the little war we are in now. I mean war. So if I don't see white flags, outside your base by tomorrow, you can kiss your little country goodbye. Do you understand?" He used the sword to tilt the tip of my chin up so that my eyeline was just above his head.

"I understand." I whispered, and he nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Oh, and if I see you on Dream smp land again, I won't be so merciful."

I felt the sword drop from my chin but before I could make a move and try to run away, I felt a sharp pain on my hairline.

Everything went black.

- - -

My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was back in my bed in L'manburg. I had a small house on the east wall where I lived alone, though I spent most of my time outside sword fighting and doing other activities with Tommy and Tubbo, my best friends.

My vision focused and I noticed my brother Eret, asleep on the chair next to my bed.I started to sit up but before I could make it all the way up, a sharp pain whizzed through my head causing me to groan and lay back down,

Right. That. Fuck.

I pulled my hand up to my forehead and rubbed the cut Dream made, I'm assuming with the hilt of his sword. When I pulled my hand back to look at it, it had some dried blood on it. I groaned audibly, causing Eret's eyes to open and stare at me in worry.

"Hey you're up, how're you feeling?" He asked, getting up from his chair to kneel next to my bed.

"Really shitty if I'm being honest. How did I get here?" I asked, the last thing I remember was being knocked out in the woods.