Tease

Rosé's POV

"Lisa, wait." I was trying to keep her pace.

"Go back to him." she murmured.

We were at lunch with Jisoo, Jennie and some of their friends. There was a boy, I think he was a friend of Jennie's, and he was constantly flirting with me. Lisa got nervous, stopped chatting with everyone, even told me to stop laughing at his jokes. I couldn't help it tho, when I wanna laugh, I laugh. She was fuming.

"C'mon, don't act like a child." I tried to grab her arm but she pulled out.

"Then you should act like an adult and not flirt with other guys." we entered her apartment as I was walking behind her.

"I didn't flirt with him." I groaned.

"Yeah, just laughing at his stupid jokes and looking all over him." Lisa didn't turn to me, so I was watching her bare back thanks to the blouse she was wearing.

We went inside the room. She slammed the door after me. So I stayed on my place while Lisa sat on the couch.

"Lis, you are overreacting." I was getting angry too.

"Imagine if I was flirting with someone." she mocked; massaging her temples. "What would you do?"

"I don't know, show everybody you are mine maybe." I said.

"So, what I have to do with you now?" she looked right into my eyes.

My body shivered responding to that familiar look. I swallowed hard, knowing what's next.

"Strip." Lisa ordered without a blink of the eye.

"C'mon, don't be jealous." I rolled my eyes.

"Strip!" she repeated with a serious look.

I dropped my purse. Unzipping the dress and leaving it to fall free, exposing my body. Then removing my bra and panties. I could feel wetness caused by her gaze only.

"Kneel!" never breaking the eye connection with me.

I bent my knees submissivly. Waiting in anticipation. After awhile she stood up and started unbuckling her belt. I licked my lips. I loved her body, especially if her clothes were off.

"Hands behind you." she said withdrawing the belt.

"But, Lisa..." I whimpered when I realized she was gonna tease me.

"Who am I?" she asked playing confused.

"M-Mistress." I stuttered.

She tied my hands, but not too tight to hurt. I could even free them if I wanted.

"It's okay, right?" she was rough yet caring and sweet.

I nodded. Her hands brushed gently up and down my cheeks. My lips parted in a needy kiss. I couldn't ignore the throbbing between my thighs. Burning under her touch.

"Strip for me too." I panted pathetically.

"Do you deserve it?" it was not a question; she just mocked me.

I didn't answer. Lalisa was owning me without even trying. In a way no one else ever could. I stunned when her fingers slided down the column of my throat. She looked at me like I was rare piece of art. I felt her fingertips brushed my lips.

"What do you want?" Lisa tilted her head.

I opened my mouth. Taking her fingers inside. Her cold ring on the index finger touched my lips.

"Just my fingers in your mouth?" lifted an eyebrow. "You are pathetic." she added when I begin sucking her fingers.

Suddenly dragging them out of my mouth making me whimper at the emptiness. I looked startled at her eyes.