"No...But, I think he was just-" I say as Hange cuts me off with her waving arms. 

"Just what?! Who the hell were you talking to?!" Hange asks Eren as Armin sighs. 

"No one. It's nothing," Eren says letting his body fall forward. 

"You said the name of your Titan, right? Are ya practicing a way to introduce him or something?" Hange asks as Levi rubs his temples. 

"Ugh, let it go, Hange. He's 15 years old. We all go through a phase like this," Levi says inserting the key into the lock. 

"A phase where you mutter weird crap while posing?!" Hange asks as Eren makes a weird face while scratching his head. 

"Hange, I'll explain it to you later, it's not right with him in here," Armin says. 

"Huh- oh...It's one of those phases," Hange says as Levi finally unlocks the lock to the cell door. 

*CREAK*

"What the hell do you want?!!" Eren shouts as Levi enters his cell. 

"Get out," Levi says with the same tone. 

"What? But I'm not done, I still have ten full days left," Eren says with his head tilted. 

"I'm satisfied. Hange gave you ten days worth of pain, and, I just thought you'd want to see your...Girl...Friend," Levi says as he looks back to Hange who giggles a bit. 

"We talked it over with Premiere Zachary, so, don't worry," Hange says as I eye her.

"Plus, I don't think keeping the heroes who took out the Armored and Colossal Titan in jail, would make a good visual for the Scout Regiment," I say as Hange furrows her brows. 

"You guys were defying the morons who had the Beast and Armored Titans at their mercy but let them get away!!" Hange shouts as I tiptoe away. 

"That isn't true," Eren says walking out of his cell. 

"Can I just say...For another time...Eren and I are not dating!!" I stop my foot as Levi pats my head. 

"It's okay, no need to get frustrated because you've been exposed," Levi says as I inhale. 

"If you say anything about Tiny Tim, I will not hesitate to beat you," Levi says walking away as my eye widen. 

'Tiny Tim! Tiny Tim!'

*SHUFFLE* *SHUFFLE*

"Did you lose some weight? That's weird, we had plenty to eat," Eren asks as Mikasa slowly makes her way out of her cell. 

*SMACK*

"What the hell was that for? That's no way to greet someone, especially a lady!" I shout as I smack Eren's back. 

"Mm...You look...Well enough," Mikasa says as she combs through her bed head. 

"Yeah, I guess," Eren says as he rubs his back. 

"Oh! (Y/n)? Did you inspect that letter?" Hange asks as I dig into my jacket. 

"Yes, I did, nothing was wrong with it," I say as she smiles. 

"Let's go. Get dressed already," Levi says as he walks off along with Armin for Hange and me to catch up. 

"Wait, where are we going, Captain?" Eren asks as Levi looks forward. 

"A state meeting. Her majesty has come to Trost," Levi says as Armin and I link arms and skip around. 

---------------------------------------------