What?Why would he want to tell me that?Why me?

I bowed my head.

Even if I wanted to know what happened to him, I was not ready to talk about my past.There is nothing that would make me go back to that awful time.

ALANN:"Don't stare at the floor.Say something.:

ME:"Forget it...Let's have lunch."

I changed the subject and went to the kitchen.

...

We spent the whole day working on the project. I'm not sure I'll be able to go to school, but we didn't risk Alann's grade. We had to finish the project. We did a damn presentation all the time. It took us a hundred years to finish it.

It was already twenty hour, and we had just begun our portraits.

Suddenly, the door unlocked.
It's aunt.No.No.Shit.

ME:"Fuck..."

I quickly got up and put my hood over my face, hoping she wouldn't see.I just have to avoid her now.The other days I would be in the room and at school, and she's will be at work.

ME:"If she ask,we got into a fight."

I waited for her behind the door and as soon as she stepped inside, I hugged her and hid my face. I was too nervous.

ME:"Hey.You're back."

AUNT: "Oh, you've never missed me this much."

She started to separate,but I squeezed her even tighter.

ME:"I hope you're hungry.We left pizza for you. There's Allan.We're doing a project."

AUNT:"Oh, really?"

ME:"Yes.He's literally behind us."

AUNT:"Okay,did you really miss me this much?"

ME:"Sure.Alann,take those blocks and your laptop.I'm waiting for you in the hallway."

I pulled away and quickly ran down the hall. She called me and said I was weird,but I couldn't turn around.I heard her meet Alann and talk some shit about school.Fuck, where do we go now?Why did she have to come at this moment?

I guess we have to get in my room now.

I quickly went inside and started to put things away. I don't have that much time to change everything. I took a picture of Carlos and me and put it in a book. I threw my diary under the bed. I also remember a picture of my deceased younger brother standing on the dresser,so I throw it under the bed as well.I quickly removed some weird drawings from the wall and hid them.

That's when I heard a knock on the door. Please don't be aunt.

ME:"Who's that?"

ALANN:"its me...If you want,I can go.I don't have to go into your room if you don't want me inside.

ME:"Actually...You can come in."

I sat on the bed and then he came in.I immediately noticed the shocked expression on his face.The room was completely dark and the light dimmed due to the black wallpaper.That's why I turned on the lamp.

ALANN:"These are all your drawings?"

ME:"Obviously."

ALANN:"So that's why you don't like people going in?"

ME:"I just love being here alone.I think you know what my relationship with people is like now."

ALANN:"Yeah,I get it...I like your room.It just needs a little more light."