~Prompts 1-10~

1

1. Billionaire business-woman 

[can be written as LGTBQ+ with the main characters as boys/men but can also be written otherwise with the billionaire a male and the writer a female]

Your writing career has been stagnant since you moved to the city, so when your editor comes to you with a project unlike any other, you hope this will be your big break. The assignment? An exposé on a bachelor billionaire tycoon that everyone in the city is talking about. The goal is to uncover something unseemly about his background and ruin his reputation. You feel bad about it, but if this is the price for success, you decide that you are willing to pay it. Besides, the public deserves the truth, right? But when you pose as a high-end real estate agent and manage to get some time with him, you find that he's smart, charming, and considerate. He's nothing like you expected. The more time you spend with him, the more your feelings grow until you realize you're unable to complete your assignment. But if he ever found out about your true background, your budding relationship would be doomed.

2.  Scandalous Love

[Can't be written as LGTBQ+]

The son of a wealthy industrialist is in the midst of a very public and nasty divorce from his notoriously dreadful wife. You are a reporter hired to find dirt on him for a story. You are surprised to discover that he is actually a wonderful man, and you begin to fall in love with him.

3. Riotious Re-modeling

[Can be written as LGTBQ+ with the main characters as boys/men or girls/females, but, can also be written otherwise]

You've just moved into a fixer-upper in a quaint neighborhood. You're looking forward to the project of building and designing your nest. Everything's perfect...or would be, if it weren't for that gorgeous but obnoxious guy next door, who's also remodeling his house and who you fight with practically every day.

4. The Best Man's Fiore

[Can't be written as a LGTBQ+ book]

You are the maid of honor in your best friend's destination wedding, but you are single and feeling depressed about having to attend solo. Stressed and grumpy on the long flight there, you have a few too many drinks and pass out, drooling, on the shoulder of your seatmate. When you arrive at the wedding, you are mortified to discover that your handsome seatmate is the best man, and you spend the rest of the wedding weekend trying to avoid him.

5. Truth or Dare?

[Can be written as LGTBQ+ with the main characters as boys/men or girls/women but can also be written otherwise, you can also switch to girl boss and boy writer if you prefer! Make your book interesting] 

When you dreamed of becoming a television writer, you never expected you'd end up wasting your time writing for a vapid dating quiz show, but a job's a job. One night, your very charming, very single boss asks why you're working late; you mumble something about new truth-or-dare questions. "Great," he replies with a smile. "Ask me one."

6. Art's Crimes

[Can't be written as a LGTBQ+ book]

It has been a decade since you began working for a notorious crime boss, and now you want out of the game. When he gives you the task of acquiring a collection of rare paintings and switching them with counterfeits, you tell yourself this is your last con. Your job is to pose as an art dealer so you can get close to the owner of the paintings and make the switch before anyone notices. When you arrive at the home of the owner, you discover she is a beautiful, young widow who has inherited her husband's estate. Over several meetings, you develop feelings for her, which causes you to doubt whether you can deceive her and carry out the con.

7. New Girl's Nuances

[Can't be written as a LGTBQ+ book]

Being the new girl is always hard. You are shy and introverted, and you would much rather be surrounded by books than people. But now you're a senior in high school, and you want this year to be different. Tired of being the nerd and the wallflower, you decide to be someone else. Before you know it, you've caught the attention of the "in-crowd" as well as the most popular boy in school. As the school year and your crush progress, you worry that you can't keep up the façade forever. If you show your true self to him, will he still like you?

8. Girly Toms

[Girl x Girl: Strictly LGTBQ+ if you don't like it, there are plenty of other Prompts here to choose from, don't comment things that aren't needed] 

Spending your summer at an all-girls camp was never your idea of fun. You'd much rather be hanging out with your friends, flirting with boys, and thinking about prom next year. Unfortunately, your parents had other ideas. You are determined to hate everything about it, but your cabin mate is unlike anyone you've ever met, and you find yourself drawn to her in ways you never imagined. You never felt this way about any of the boys you've dated. Is this just an experimental phase, or could this be what love really feels like? [Girl x Girl]

9. Bubble bubble, Toil and Trouble

[Can be written as LGTBQ+ with the main characters as women/female but can also be written otherwise]

You just found out that your girlfriend cheated on you over the summer. Heartbroken, you are convinced you will never love again. But then a new girl arrives at school, and you are asked to show her around. You play it chill at first, but her kind and bubbly personality thaw you and you can't help falling for her. However, she pushes you away, telling you that she is the last person you should fall in love with.

10. Hight School Hormones

[Can be written as LGTBQ+ with the main characters as women/female but can also be written otherwise]

You hate your high school. All the other students are either dumb jocks or superficial airheads. You still have three years of surviving this small town, but you are counting down the days until you can go somewhere and meet some people you actually like—not these high school stereotypes. The worst is the police chief's daughter, an irritating cheerleader you really can't stand. But one day on your walk home you see her ex attacking her, and you jump in to fight him off. She's distraught and crying, so you calm her down and take her home. The more time you spend with her, the more she feels protected, and you realize that there's more than meets the eye with this girl.