~FAQS~

o When Can I Submit?

o Anytime between 3rd January-1st March! Make sure your book is marked complete before you submit it.

o How Can I Submit?

o Google Forms: The form is available inline⟩, on this profile's bio, and if you want, PM us and we will send you a link.

o What is the Word Limit and what are Placid Prompts?

o Placid Prompts is where every two months, you [the writers] are given a list of Prompts in a specific genre. All you have to do is make up a story, write it following the prompt with your own twists and turns, publish the book, and submit it.

The Word limit is anywhere between 8000-20,000

o How many prompts can I choose? Is it assigned to me or I can pick the one I like?

o The Genre is already decided for each time period, but you will be given a free choice to choose whatever prompt you like. We would definitely prefer it if you do only one, but it's up to you how many you want to do.

o Deadline Extension Needed: Yes or No?

o We would certainly hope that it doesn't come to this, but in case you do need an extension, provide us with a reason as to WHY? And how long. Your application will be streamlined and maybe you will get a deadline

o What are the prizes?

o There are a lot of exciting prizes awaiting the winners and runner ups! You can check them out on the next page.

o Two months is a very short time to write a whole book! How do you expect us to do it?

o I can assure you, the prompts are easy to write, [I know writer's block is sometimes hard, but two months is more than enough time] and if you feel like you won't be able to participate here, please go over and check out our currently ongoing awards on our profile.

o If You have any other questions; comment inline and your query will be solved ⟩⟩