I relished in it. I couldn't deny it. The sudden father figure I had beside me was something I'd searched for my entire life and the sudden appraisal from somebody like All Might... I'd never forget it.

As much as I wanted to resent him for giving me One For All, it was still a blessing to have something like it. Not to mention that I was never one to hold grudges.

"I got something for you as well," he smiled as he reached into his coat pocket and began digging. "I knew that slipping my DNA into your drink would have backlash so I got you this," he placed a small white box with a red ribbon wrapped around it in front of me. Making sure to set it down delicately.

"I can't accept this. You shouldn't have. All Might, I-"

He must've grown anxious and angry as he jumped back into his hero form. "Just open it!"

I peeled the ribbon off delicately and lifted the lid off slowly, taking my time in case it had been fragile.

I also wanted to make All Might angrier at how slow I was going but that was beyond the point.

Lifting off the lid, I could see a shiny pin on a miniature silk pillow.

It was a blue Morning Glory flower.

"A flower?" I asked.

"Well, I assumed your lightning would be blue. Even though only Young Midoriya and I can see it, I just thought it'd be nice to have that. You can pin it on your uniform or backpack or whatever you kids do these days." He awkwardly looked away from me and out the window.

"Thank you, All Might." I took it in my hands, flipping it over to find a symbol on the back that I didn't understand. I'd never seen it before and I glanced over to see All Might watching me closely.

"Did you get Izuku one as well?" I asked.

"Well... no. I didn't exactly force a quirk onto him," he awkwardly smiled as he scratched the back of his neck. "Nothing to apologize for over there."

"What does this symbol mean?" I asked.

"Oh. Um, it's just the company logo," he smiled. He's lying. "I know you must be wanting to get back to Young Midoriya. He told me a while ago he asked his mother if they could do a celebratory cake for your letters. He even asked his mother to get your favorite flavor."

"He what?" I asked.

"I don't believe I should have said that. Aaaand that's my cue," he popped back into his Hero form once again as he raced for the door, "Goodnight, Young Okuma. Thanks for the coffee!" He took off out the door and I yelled goodbye and thank you after him before calling Izuku to let him know I was on my way over.

I had ignored All Mights request to avoid using One For All, sprinting through the alleyways at such a speed that made it seem like I was glitching throughout a matrix. Honestly, I was afraid of the two men I had run into earlier. I hadn't known for sure if they were actually following me but the fact that I was a girl alone on the streets while it was dark out had made the situation extremely eerie.

Once I had arrived at the Midoriyas apartment, I entered only to find Inko sitting in the living room with a nose in her book, warmly calling my name and asking me to come to sit with her. We talked for a while and as she ranted to me about her book, the ladies she ran into at the grocery store, and the fact that she wanted me to go see some movie with her in the spring, she managed to explain that All Might had asked Izuku to meet him at the beach. Just after he had left my own apartment.

Eventually, after Izuku had returned, he and I had enjoyed the vanilla flavored cake he has asked his mother to buy. I even adored the incredibly sloppy handwriting. He had managed to write out congratulations to us in red frosting before I had finally made my way back.