Glitch 504: oh but it is. We gave your universe gaster the blueprints to how to produce you. We made an exact copy of the original timeline and gave that gaster the idea to without interacting with him.

Y/N:.......why.

Glitch 594: why what?

Y/N: why did you make me? What gave you the idea to give me all this power and not think I would rebel?

Glitch 504: oh I knew all too well you'd rebel. Just didn't think you'd cause this much of a mess. Though. All the lower rank universal sans thought it was better to live a better life. But now I know what I have to do.

Two gaster blaster appear behind him.

Glitch 504: I have to put you down. Use the remains of your power to reset. Make sure your never made.

I chuckle.

Y/N: if you think I'm going down without a fight. Your wrong

Glitch 504 sans smirks but then his face falls when he sees be open up hundreds of portals and I chuckle.

Y/N: what's the matter? You looks scared to the BONE.

Glitch 504: you wouldn't dare....

Y/N: your right. There's only one of me. So let's change that.

I hold out my soul and chuckle.

Y/N: end of the line for me. But not for them.

I concentrate and my soul starts to shine brightly before tiny pieces start to go into each portal.

Glitch 504: OH NO YOU DONT!!!!

He shoots his strings at me but so do I and both wrap around each other. He pulls me and I summon bones to cut it.

Y/N: I'm not stopping 504.

As more tiny bits go into more portals my soul is dusting away. I'm not dying. But I also won't be living either. Glitch 504 continues to try and stop me until he runs at me and throws thousands of bones and shoots hundreds of blasters at me. I summon bones to protect me and thankfully it works. I'm almost done.

Glitch 504: I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE VERSIONS OF YOU!!!!!

I chuckle before my soul completely disappears.

Y/N: go ahead and try.

I make a portal under me and go back to undertale to find chara and frisk. When they see me they run towards me.

Both: Y/N!!!!

They hug me tightly but I fall.

Frisk: what's wrong!?! What happened!?!

Y/N: Glitch 504 sans told me he was going to kill me for all the stuff I did(cough) but luckily I made fragments of my soul and sent them to every universe. Now there are alternate version of all universes but I'm there.

Chara: but....what about you....?

Y/N: I'm sorry.....

Frisk: no no!!!! We can just reset and-

I cut her off.

Y/N: it's ok frisk....I'm sorry I wasn't there for you guys during these last few days but I have to go....I promise one day I will see you again....until that day though.....goodbye.

They start crying and I feel myself tearing up a bit. Sans sits next to me.

Sans: why.....

Y/N: so all those other sans wouldn't be so BONELY