A talk

Y/N POV

Y/N: you want me to WHAT!?!

Glitch 504: you heard me. I want you to reset the entire multiverse.

Y/N: ok. 1 do you realize how much determination that's going to take? 2 I could be wiped from existence!!!!!!

Glitch 504: wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

I look at him both my eyes flaring and flashing red and blue.

Y/N: what?

Glitch 504: you've been making more and more mistakes across the multiverse. Ever since you became delta you've been causing incidents across the multiverse. First you sealed away Omni 404 cussing the balance to be disrupted.

Y/N: I was doing multiple universes a favor-

Glitch 504: you think evil sans are born for no reason?Every sans has it's purpose. But you. You don't have one. All you ever do is just travel the universe and do what ever the hell you want.

Y/N: SO DO INK AND ERROR!!!!!

Glitch 504: INK AND ERROR WATCH OVER THE UNIVERSES!!!!! INK PROTECTS AND ERROR DESTROYS!!!!! There born with purpose. You aren't.

Y/N: then why the hell am I here then? Why am I born with so much power and potential to be the most powerful sans? The potential to be stronger than YOU.

Glitch 504 chuckles before starring at me.

Glitch 504: I know you can become stronger than me. Frankly I don't care. But when it comes down to keeping you or saving the multiverse-

Y/N: what do you mean by saving the multiverse?

Glitch 504: you think everything that you do has no consequences? They do.

Y/N: name one.

Glitch 504: Ultimate Gaster.

Y/N: how?

Glitch 504: when dr gaster saw how powerful you could become he knew he needed help. If you hadn't gone Dr gaster would have never even thought about bringing Gaster back.

Y/N: how is that my fault?

Glitch 504: you scared him. He feared you to the point he knew he had to take you down.

Y/N: well-

Glitch 504: then there's frisk and chara.

I look at him pissed off

Y/N: what about them?

Glitch 504: there love for you made them reset a normal timeline that should flow as normally but it didn't. In fact. Your very existence shouldn't even exist.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Glitch 504: have you ever wondered why your the only version of yourself? Why your so powerful? Why your you.

I'm silent and Glitch 504 sans sighs

Glitch 504: a few years ago. The universal watchers like ink error abyss dream nightmare all the watchers of the multiverse came together with an idea. They were going to create a sans that was half monster half human. Only problem was that half of them wanted him to live his own life while the others wanted to keep him as a weapon. He would have the ability to evolve and grow stronger to the point he'd become the strongest.

He smiles

Glitch 504: you. Are that sans.

Y/N:........no. That isn't true.