// 008 [old version]

Start from the beginning

"Sorry." I said through my gritted teeth, not meaning one ounce of it.

By the, now angry, look on San's face, he knew it to.

"Ok, I'll go grab dinner then..." my mom said, in a way, trying to lighten up the mood. "Jiwon, can you please help me?"

As they both left to pick the food from the kitchen, San awkwardly stood there, raising one of his hands to his nape, rubbing it. Oh, so you're nervous now?

I smirked in victory, knowing I had the upper hand for now. You better be ready Choi San, because there's no way in hell I'll let you date my sister. Not after all you pulled with me. If you thought you would consecutively be a little shit towards me and get away with it, you thought wrong.

"Come have a seat, young man." My dad offers as he begins pulling his own chair at the head of the table.

San then took the seat right in front of mine, leaving the two empty spaces closest to my dad for my mom and my sister. My dad served him a glass of water and he immediately started drinking it, leaving no room for a small talk to be held while we waited for Jiwon and my mom to come back.

Soon enough both of them arrived with the plates of food on their hands, placing the platters in the middle of the table, the delicious smell of food filling my nostrils.

"Eat up." My mom said as her and Jiwon took their seats, Jiwon sitting next to San.

I began serving myself a plate, as I glared at the sight of San and Jiwon next to each other, exchanging loving glances.

I faked a vomiting sound, trying to get them away from each other. My message was received, since they stopped looking at one another and began putting food on their plates with frowns plastered on their faces. The slap on the back of my head my mother gave me being worth it for the view.

"So, San..." my dad began, trying to start a conversation. "Tell us about how you and our baby Jiwon started dating."

"Dad!" Jiwon protested at the nickname, but smiled still.

San looked at her with an innocent grin, as he retrieved his plate now filled with food back to it's original position.

"Well, we've known each other from church for a while, as you are aware." He glaced at Jiwon, who returned with a happy expression. "But we only began dating a month ago. Our feelings blossomed late, I guess."

"Oh, that's so sweet." My mom cooed. "Isn't it, darling?"

She turned to my dad, looking for his approval of the relationship, which was a given. The most praised name in the household was Choi San's.

"Oh, yes." He smiled proudly. "Congratulations for both of you."

These people in front of me didn't even look like my parents. Never have I ever received such loving gazes and supportive words directed towards me. Yet, one minute in the presence of Choi San, the world peace is accomplished, there's no such thing as global warming, it's heaven on earth. That's bullshit.

"So, you said you've been dating for a month?" I asked, not directed to either of them in particular.

"Yes." Jiwon answers, eyeing me weirdly. Oh, my dear sister knows when I'm up to something.

"So you were ok with San throwing a party like, two days ago?" I asked, a cocky smirk plastered on my face. I don't remember seeing Jiwon there. "That's so nice of you, sis. Very forward thinking."

"What party?" Jiwon turns to San, attempting to contain the anger in her voice.

San looked like he wanted to jump the table and murder me right there, but instead, he turns to Jiwon, trying to calmly explain the situation. You throw me out, I snitch you. It's karma.

"Babe, I just didn't want to worry you because you said you had to study. I didn't even drink at the party, nothing happened. I swear."

Jiwon rolls her eyes and scoffs, I could sense the anger and disapproval from my seat.

"Oh, sorry! I thought you knew." I smile innocently at Jiwon and feeling San's fuming gaze on me.

My parents stay quiet as they watch everything unfold, trying not to pry too much and get in the way of having San in the family. Ok, 1 point to Wooyoung. Time for my last strike.

"Ok, but since you didn't know about the party..." I continued, the whole family's attention is set on me now. "I just became worried.. You do know about the blonde girl he was hanging out with yesterday, I suppose? They seemed pretty close, even holding hands. You must know who she is, right?"

Jiwon pushed herself away from the table with a thud, storming upstairs to her room, having a worried San running after her, followed by the loud bang of a door closing.

"Jiwon, wait!" We could hear his pleads from downstairs, as he knocked on her bedroom door. "It's not what you think, please!"

I looked at my parents, who shared shocked looks on their faces.

"Well, I think dinner didn't go as planned." I said, sounding a little bit too pleased.

"Wooyoung, go to your room right now." My dad yelled, his eyes almost turning red with anger.