Chapter 10

"Sophia, you got a letter!" I heard from in the kitchen. I ran down the stairs, skid to a halt right in front of the kitchen, and slowly walked in. 

"Thank you." I properly said, grabbing the letter from the owl before running out and to my room. 

"No running in the house!" Father yelled. 

"Sorry!" I shouted back, a smirk on my face. I quickly ripped open the letter and read it. 

Miss Greengrass,
You are invited to an exclusive summer camp at Hogwarts for your hard work in your studies this past year. I hope you decide to come. Have your parents owl me and I will pick you up from your house on July 12. You will be staying at Hogwarts for the rest of summer break and into the school year. 
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

"Mother! Father!" I called, running through the house again. 

"What did I tell you-" I cut my mum off by handing her the letter. She scoffed and read it before giving me a big smile. "I'll owl Dumbledore immediately."

"Great, I'm so excited." I smirked, knowing that I wasn't going to a summer camp at Hogwarts. I was going to go see Harry. 

"What are you talking about?" Father asked. 

"Sophia is going to an exclusive summer camp at Hogwarts!" Mother exclaimed. 

"That's great! I wonder why Daphne wasn't invited." Father trailed off. 

"I don't know. She will definitely be invited next year though!" I lied. 

"When do you leave?" Father asked. 

"July 12." I answered. 

"That's tomorrow, Sophia! Go get packed!" Mother hissed, and I quickly left the room. I'm seeing Harry tomorrow! 

"Sophia, wake up! Who knows when Dumbledore is coming to pick you up!" Mother called from outside my door. She came inside my room and opened my curtains. "Remember, it's always good to wake up and immediately go in the sunlight for a few minutes."

"Yes, mother." I sighed, standing in the middle of my room. 

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." She left my room for me to get dressed for the day. 

"Sophia, are you ready to see H-" I stomped on Astoria's shoe

"Sophia, are you ready to see H-" I stomped on Astoria's shoe. "Ow! Hagrid?" 

"Hagrid? The gatekeeper?" Father said, disgusted. 

"She loves magical creatures." Astoria trailed off. 

"Sure you do, Soph." Daphne sneered. 

"Daphne, be nice." Mother scolded, making her huff. We heard a knock on the door, and I quickly ran to get it.