"Something happened to Damian's suit. Selina called so I came." Jason's eyes go to Damian for a moment, smirking.

"Right, well, if you're here could I finally get that jacket?"

"JAY IF YOU BRING UP THSY STUPID JACKET ONE MORE TIME-"

"SHUT IT, TINY TIM, MARINETTES HERE!" Crashing and the sound of footsteps can be heard as Jason announces the parisians presence to the rest of the manor. Tim pops in first, then Steph, who drags Cass with her, Duke follows because it's gonna be hilarious.

"Hey, Marinette!"

"What's up, Marientte?"

"Hello."

"Hey."

"Uh, hi."

"What're you doing here?" Jason cuts in here, his eyes holding a mischievous glint.

"Remember when I told you guys about Damian's suit? He needs a new one." Most nod, it's all falling into place. Just as Steph prophesied.

Since they're bats, they have a plan. They have a whole thing ready but most important was subtlety... which none of them were great at except Cass.

When they met up in their little war room, discussing Mission Impossible, Stephany phrased things beautifully:

"Teenagers are complex but predictable beings, the less we noticeably interfere the better. We need to be sneaky."

They determined that in the event of one liking the other, which they now have evidence for, all it will take is a few well placed comments to get the ball rolling.

Jason plops himself onto the couch, ready for his part.

"Marinette, when you're done with the 'pretty boy' could you fit me for a jacket?"

"Well, I actually already have both your measurements so what are you thinking?" Shit. Thank goodness for Tim being the nerd he is.

"Damian's grown since Christmas, y'know he used to be the shortest kid. Now he doesn't stop growing. I hate to be a bother but-"

"Of course, I don't mind double checking." Marinette smiles as she pulls out a measuring tape. She does a quick check, correcting a few things for his jacket before doing his pants.

"So, have you been busy lately?"

"Yeah, thanks to you guys! Selina mentioned me and now I'm up to my elbows in commissions!" The girl jokes, a wide smile on her face.

When she finishes, Jason shoves the boy off the stand and takes his place. Steph and Tim drag him before he has the chance to do anything, sitting him on the couch while he glares.

"Jason, I already have your measurements. So we're good." Stephanie stops herself from facepalming. Things are not going well.

Marinette puts her measurement tape and book away, turning to Damian.

"You ready?"

"Yes." Marinette follows as Damin stands and walks towards the exit.

"What are you guys doing?" Jason's tone makes Damian roll his eyes.

"We got paired together for a project, imbecile."

"I'm the only one brave enough to look him in the eye."

"What kinda project?"

"Some silly science project called ExploraVision."

"More like the worst assignment known to man. It takes all semester. Let's get this over with."