6

jia started walked home to herself after jake departed himself to hang out with some boys.

jia sighed, looking down. she was confused. real confused about her feelings of jake. does he even have feelings for her? will jake reject her? will they be in a relationship— it was complicated.

a taxi was next to her and someone opened the door.

with natural instincts, jia looked at that person and was surprised to see them.

"sunghoon?"

sunghoon looked at the person who called her name and was surprised to see her too.

"oh hey." sunghoon greeted the girl friendly with a smile that showed his dimple.

"did you come back from school?" jia scanned his tidy uniform as sunghoon nodded.

"not really the library nearby my school was crowded so i decided to study at my house." without any notice the two started to walk together to their apartment.

"you?" sunghoon asked. jia pursed her lips.

"i came back from the library near my school too and i'm just walking home." jia replied. sunghoon nodded before asking a question.

"do you perhaps live in apartment nearby the playground ?" it was only a week since they met at the playground but sunghoon remembered. jia gave a surprised 'O' face.

"yeah.." jia gave a suspected look to sunghoon as to why sunghoon knew that.

sunghoon gave a surprised look and pointed to her.

"me too! no wonder you looked familiar. are you apartment c7?" sunghoon asked, expecting a yes. he waited for jia's answer like a dog, bouncy.

jia nodded which made sunghoon smile.

"you live above me." sunghoon said. jia gave a shocking expression but smiled.

"that's so cool to be honest." sunghoon nodded to jia's answer.

"that means we will see each other often."

jia nodded excitedly and handed her phone to sunghoon.

"if we do, let's be friends." jia said which made sunghoon surprised with her phone sticking out from her hand.

sunghoon hesitated by in tiny, grabbed her phone and started typing up his number.

"how old are you?" jia started it off by asking sunghoon some questions.

"i'm a high school senior so i'm 19." sunghoon said while focusing on what name jia should have on his contact number.

jia gasped. "wait me too!" jia excitedly said.

"that's a shocker." sunghoon giggled and handled the phone to jia.

"hoonie?" jia read off the name that sunghoon typed. sunghoon nodded in embarrassment.

"ah!" sunghoon suddenly said that made jia lightly jumped. as they were in the entrance of their apartment, sunghoon wanted to give jia something.

"what?" jia looked at sunghoon rustling in his book bag. he sighed in relief and gave the strawberry milk to jia— her favorite milk.

jia widened her eyes. sunghoon scratched his nape.

"it's a relief that the milk didn't leak. they didn't have banana so i gave you strawberry." sunghoon explained, pressing his lips together, getting a bit shy  as he handed the milk to jia.

"don't worry it's my favorite flavor actually." jia chuckled and grabbed the milk and straw from sumghoon's two hands.

"why did you give me?" jia asked in curious.

"just a thank you gift from last week. i'm working on the handkerchief still.." sunghoon sighed. jia nodded.

"it's fine, you can keep it actually. i have plenty of more!"

and they both smiled like kids.