3

"why did you take photos of me?! you should've told me so i can actually look good!" jia complained as jake was showing unexpected taken photos of jia eating her food.

jia was holding an extra milk tea for her brother as a small gift in a plastic bag.

"i actually took good photos of you." jake replied, reassuring the girl that she looked fine at the photos. "nothing compared to mine!" jia took out her phone, showing photos that she took of jake. mostly 'boyfriend-material' photos.

"what can i say?" jake formed his empty hands and formed a meme face. "i'm so handsome." jake said confidently as jia rolled her eyes.

"just stay away from me, your house is already here." jia playfully joked as she pointed the house next to them, which showed jake's house. jake nodded and smiled to the girl.

"tell your mom i said hi!" jia waved as jake was going up the steps of his house.

before jake unlocked the door of his keys. he turned around to face jia. jia looked at him, confused as to why he isn't opening the door.

"get home safe and sound sweet cheeks." jake smiled softly to jia as she widened to eyes to hear the sudden words of her crush. jake giggled at the girl's expression and went inside of his house.

"s-sweet cheeks?" jia repeatedly said, shocked. her cheeks started to get redder and warmer. she pressed her cheeks. "sweet cheeks." jia smiled to herself.

as jia was skipping happily on the empty dark road in her street, going to her apartment, she heard a few cries in front of her.

jia made a shocked face and decided to not make sound to scare the person.

jia stopped skipping and quietly tip toed forward as the cries started to be louder.

she pouted, feeling awful for the person crying. somehow jia turned and saw the person clearly burying their hands in their face on the swings of a small playground.

jia saw an empty swing next to the person and decided to secretly go and sit next to that person, wanting to comfort this person.