5

it was after study hours at the library with jake. it has been two hours already and jia already feels sleepy and bored.

jia stretched her arms, falling into them in the table, her eyes getting lighter and lighter.

"jake." she spoke without opening her eyes. jake looked at jia, giggling at the sleepy girl. "yes?"

"if you give me the math answers for the last five questions i will be able to go home and sleep at my house early." jia spoke with her cheeks squashed by her arms, almost mumbling each word.

jake sighed. "get up and i'll teach you the formulas." jake slid jia's algebra notebook towards his side. jia pouted, was too tired to even open her eyes.

jia sighed while spacing out after getting out of her arms. jia leaned over to jake with her head in her hands and watched jake's hand do the magic and hear jake's voice explaining.

while jake was explaining this and that, jia still felt light headed to the point she won't even wake up anymore.

"you got it?" jake said, expecting an answer from jia who was dead asleep. jake leaned over to see a jia who was quietly snoring.

jake shook his head off. "geez you're lucky you're my best friend that i can't get mad at you." jake said.

jake slid the whole algebra notebook towards him, writing the answers he got and notes onto jia's notebook. with a little post-it-note saying, "GET MORE REST SWEET CHEEKS!" he closed his jia's notebook and continued finishing his work so jia can get more rest.

after a good thirty minutes, jake poked jia's shoulders gently and tried to wake her up. she wasn't moving, she was in greatly deep sleep.

"jia?" jake kept poking jia. she moved. to the right side of her.

jake face palms himself. jake decided to go near jia's ear and whispered, "wake up sweet cheeks." in his deeper, whispering voice, in hopes to wake up jia.

jia managed to hear that and wanted to scream in her pillow. hearing the deep, rich boy's voice of her crush, made her wanna punch a wall. jia pretended to calmly wake up but she couldn't when she made close eye contact with jake.

jia lightly jumped. "dude you didn't have to wake me up like that." jia tried to avoid eye contact embarrassment by packing up her bags, quickly. jake giggled.

"you didn't wake up." jake excused himself.

jia gulped. "that doesn't mean you are allowed to do some asmr on my ears."