Day 1 / September 20th / The Year 2100

We've known each other forever and a day, but I can't seem to keep my eyes off her

We've known each other forever and a day, but I can't seem to keep my eyes off her. So beautiful, yes, she is, only if I could stop thinking about her as she's practicing in front of me, in my dojo.

Today, I decided to have the entire class practice their forms. And with knowing that forms are her weak spot, I insisted that she stay after and practice. Once I told her that she endured.

These forms are the basics of self-defense. Tiger form 1, Tiger form 2, Tiger form 3, Tiger form 4, and Tiger form 5 help connect us superhumans to selves' best form. They were making us twice as strong then regularly and twice as fast than regularly. The connection enhances our ability to achieve an unreal life form.
Although we as super-humans are good at reaching a higher level of being, we can not take full credit for such technology because it is not our own but of those who are kings.

Nevertheless, primary self-defense forms become an undeniable necessity when fighting and defending yourself from attackers. And watching her move with such precision and exactness gave life to my heart because it is rare to find someone who wants to connect with their superhuman self entirely.

I watch as she slips off her sweat filled gee and throws it on the sideline, close to where I sat. Continuing in her sports bra and short spandex shorts, she seems to show off. Show off her Carmel skin, her tiny waist, a bubbly butt, muscular thighs and cafes, defined arms and abs all within her 5'2 frame.

Not like I haven't seen any of that before; it's just that today is different. Today, I promised that I speak up about how I felt.

I get up and walk onto the mat, and she glanced over at me.

"Close your eyes."

" Yes, Sensei Chris."

She closes her eyes, and I begin to hover around her. Every punch she took, I held my hand up for her to hit.

She opens her eyes, looking to see what she hit.

"Close your eyes."

She looks at me for a second before starting again.
So I began to walk around her, this time slightly pushing on her shoulders, disturbing her balance.

"No fight is fair, especially when your fighting for your life." I call out," and you must keep this form even as the fight becomes unfair. Even as you began to tire out, Alyia, you must control your ore. because if not, you lose the strength and speed it provides."

Undoubtedly, she wasn't able to gain back the preciousness and exactness that she had beforehand.

" I'm trying."