Summary | Rising to Godly Levels

Let's back track a little, before jumping right into this roller coaster ride of a story

Let's back track a little, before jumping right into this roller coaster ride of a story. This story is designed with a multi-verse in mind, so each volume will cover a set of Universes and their inhabitants. Because of this, there will be multiple "Main characters" and multiple story lines that will come together and form one story. So, the chapters of each book will often jump from one point of view to the next.

If you're currently reading this right now, you've clicked on Volume one. Volume one covers only three of those universes. The first 'verse' is known as Universe x or the "Euphoric-verse". The second verse that is mentioned within this story is known as Universe 1 the "Human-verse". The 3rd universe is called "Utopia", this universe is covered only slightly, but it is still important to know.

So, what is Universe X and why is it so damn Important? Universe X is a universe connected to ours by space travel through black holes. Thus, goes against our human knowledge of space travel and black holes. This new information leads the Imphorian researchers and scientists (Creatures/society within Universe X) to build a space craft that could travel within a collapsing star. With many years of trials and testing, the spacecraft was made and known as the "Sambo".  Thus, the first carrier to ever be classified as a Universal travel vehicle. This new invention took space exploration for the Imphorians to an entirely new level. Soon it was discovered that there are other universes that exist and that traveling through black holes can make trades, exploration and access to different beings possible. This also led to the domination and warring between Universe X & other Universes.  These wars lasted over a decade, and it led to the collapse of the neighboring Universes, like Universe 1, "Human-verse" and Universe 3, "Utopia".

The only reason neither Universes were completely conquered by the Imphorians was because of a disease. This disease was known as the 'plague of gods' ; and the imphorian armies became sick with it after traveling into Universe 4, "The Dark realm". This disease makes a run through their population, killing many of their armies, warlords and warriors. After a year or so, a medicine was made, and the illness is cured. Once the Imphorian society healed from its deeply wounded society, they wished to make amends. To make amends with the neighboring universes, the new leaders of the Imphorian population offered their space travel knowledge to the Utopian society and they offered over 500 ore prototypes to the "Human- Verse", and their superhuman society. The Imphorians offered nothing to the Dark-realm but peace.

So now, I will go into some history of the Utopia-Verse. To describe the difference between the Imphorians and Utopians is like comparing humans to our distant relative primates, monkeys. Imphorians are more "human", and a lot more sophisticated. While Utopians
lived much of their lives similar to primates. They are wired to be more animal like, and they live amongst the wilderness. They have no such things as buildings or cities, just territories marked by separate clans and its leaders.
The Utopians are "wild", and most do not have much understanding of deeper emotions. Those that have deeper thoughts and feelings are usually declared leaders among each clan.
Although, it would seem easy for the Imphorians to take over their colony, it was not. These beings were a lot larger, physically stronger and their bodies were denser. They were more aggressive and primal than what the Imphorian armies had been trained to fight. With those animalistic qualities, being 'skilled' was not needed. Once setting foot into the Utopian domain, the Imphorian armies were like prey amongst them, and were hunted. Even with the genetic augmentations like "ores"; it was still really hard for the Imphorian armies to conquer land.