₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 15

Začať od začiatku

"I'll go get the first aid kit" I said and went to my bathroom.

I got the first aid and went back to Kayleigh's room. I sat next to her on the bed and opened the box.

"This is gonna hurt a little, I won't lie" I said as I pulled one of the sleeves up.

"Now that you've said so, I better prepare to cry" She said and we shared a brief laugh.

I got some cotton and spirit alcohol, I poured some on the cotton and carefully placed it on the bruise. She hissed in pain and after some seconds, I removed it then tossed it in the bin. I got some ointment and smeared a little on the bruise.

"Done"

"Thanks"

"So you seriously don't know who I am?"

"Umm am I supposed to?" She said and had a confused look on her face. At first I thought she knew but now it's clear she doesn't.

"Anyways I'll see you tomorrow, get some rest" I said and stood up.

"Thanks for everything and good night"

"Good night" I said and went to my room. I switched off the lights and got under the covers then slept.

Morning

I woke up and did my morning routine routine then dressed. I went downstairs and found Kayleigh in the kitchen.

"You know you didn't have to do that"

"It's really not a problem"

"As long as I'm not considered a bad host, I'll let you cook" I said and sat on the kitchen island. "If I feel lazy to make breakfast, all I do is grab some-"

"Cereal or order pizza" She interrupted.

"Umm yeah, how did you know?"

"It's....it's nothing, well most people do that so I thought you also do so" She awkwardly said and I just nodded. "Away from that, breakfast is ready" She said and placed the tray on the table.

"Mmmmm this looks so delicious" I said as I took a seat and proceeded to put some pancakes on my plate

"Im not a good cook so I hope the food okay" Kayleigh said and took a seat then served herself.

"Are you kidding? This food is amazing, it's better than restaurant breakfast" I said as I munched on some strawberries.

"Thanks....if you don't mind me asking, why were you crying yesterday?"