Abandoned

The first few chapters take place before princess prom and Mystacor so Adora,bow and Glimmer have met mermista, Entrapta and Perfuma already.

No Pov:

Hell

A city with citizens of all different kinds.Some with animal heads, people with animal legs and straight up anthropomorphic animals.Demons were sorted by wealth, status and power.A family of demon's known as Apisir And Ohheloen who had this wealth and status.Apisir the daughter of a rich demon overlord and Ohheloen a demon that was the son of a demon king.

Hung pictures of patron saints up on my wall
To remind me that I am a fool
Tell me where I came from, what I will always be
Just a spoiled little kid who went to Catholic school

The two had two children,a daughter named Wyserris and a son named Dynyx.The couple had gotten pregnant with another child.The couple never wanted children they only had children for someone to take their wealth and status but none of them so far had what they called the  'perfect'child.Untill Illusion was born.

When I am dead I won't join their ranks
'Cause they are both holy and free
And I'm in Ohio, satanic and chained up
And until the end, that's how it'll be

The parents had thought the child was perfect.Untill she was a day old.From day one Apisir and Ohheloen had noticed that illusion wasn't like them or any other demon.

I said make me love myself so that I might love you
Don't make me a liar, 'cause I swear to god
When I said it I thought it was true

She didn't look like her parents at all.Her parents had greasy evil looking black and red hair as well as red horns while Illusion had fluffy blonde hair and black horns.Her parents had fully black eyes while illusion had red eyes, tone depending on whenever her mouth was covered,her parents had white sickly looking skin while illusion had pale ivory/peach coloured skin, and the final thing that kept her apart was that she wouldn't use her powers.

Saint Calvin told me not to worry about you
But he's got his own things to deal with
There's really just one thing that we have in common
Neither of us will be missed

Illusion would wear masks made of somesort of iron fiber spun into fabric.Any clothing item made of this metal would have killed any demon but illusion could wear it and it would only stunt her powers causing her eyes to go a darkish red like dried blood.Her horns would go short and her hair got less wild as well as her pointed demon ears would turn round and Human like.To her parents illusion was the scorn of all demon kind at just age two.Her parents spoke about illusion to her siblings saying horrible things about her that a two year old demon would definitely understand.

And that is when her parents decided to get rid of her.

Apisir and Ohheloen opened a portal to the human world.To a place called the whispering woods in bright moon.They knew a two year old had no hope of surviving.

Apisir walked through the portal dragging the two year old behind her.The demonesses colours shining duly in the moonlight.Apisir shoved the two year near a  cliff wall causing her to fall over."stay here brat"She said harshly.Tears wealed in the child's eyes."mama I'm sorry what did I do"The child sobbed as she hugged her mother's leg."off now"She yelled as she picked the child off."you stay here you disappointment of a demon"Apisir snarled as she walked through the portal.Apisir disappeared as the light of the portal Faded the child was left in darkness.Illusion sobbed as she sat against the wall.Her mask still in her hands as she put the mask on and her eyes dulled, her horns shrunk and her ears turned to human ears.Illusion climbed the small wall into a shallow cave in the side of the Clif and sat down.

"Mama I'm sorry"The young child sobbed

Saint Bernard sits at the top of the driveway

You always said how you loved dogs

I don't know if I count

But I'm trying my best

When I'm howling and barking these songs