Important

Wow! I'm actually alive!

So, as I've said before, I'm not very active on Wattpad and tend to stick to Quotev. However, I haven't exactly been active on both obviously.

I've been going through a lot of things and my life is just a huge mess of school, family matters, stress, questionable mental health, school, and lack of motivation with buckets of insecurities. If you stick mostly on Wattpad and have not seen this story on Quotev, just know that on Quotev, things are moving at a faster pace. I have stated on there that I plan to rewrite the chapters. I just can't help but cringe every time I see them and it's actually making it hard for me to continue without feeling bad. Perhaps that's just me. 

So yeah, I plan on doing a rewrite.

I know this may come off as very sudden, especially because I don't really do a good job at keeping things updated on here, but just know that I'll be starting over.

I've caught up and read a lot of comments and I have to say thank you so much to those of you who support this book! I just have to make things clear again: Please do not ask me to update more. I know that people ask this because they want to read more and that they genuinely enjoy what they are reading which I'm incredibly grateful for. But, as I stated in the first chapter, this is something I'm new to and I would appreciate it if people didn't ask for updates.

Now, onto actual story details.

I'm planning on changing a WHOLE LOT.

If you were expecting a cute wholesome book, I apologize but those scenes are going to be pretty limited. Of course, I do plan on having a bunch of fluff, but I want some more tone changes as well.

When I was originally writing this story, I wrote it with the idea that I just wanted to create a plotless, story based on cute sibling and platonic relationships. But the more I published chapters, the more I thought of ways to revamp this story and eventually grew unhappy with the course of it.

I probably won't get into the nitty-gritty, but just know that it's going to be quite the change. I'm going to delete the previous chapters that I would be rewriting—which is like all of them except for the first two chapters—and once I'm finished rewriting them, I'll publish them again. I won't delete them now because I have to take care of some stuff first, but once I get that over with then I'll finally begin construction!

I'm not sure how long I'll be gone between updates, but I don't think I'll ever delete or abandon this book without reason.

Thank you to everyone who has waited so patiently and I'm sorry this isn't an update on the story.