"Hey!" I yell. I look at his robes. "You're not even a Slytherin!" I look up, a handsome tall boy with blue eyes.

"Sorry, I-Im looking for a Cyrus Lestrange. D-do you know where I could find her?" 

How does he know my name and not know what I look like? I mean I wouldn't say I'm 'famous' like 'HaRrY PotTeR' but I mean, everyone made me such a big deal today. It was...sTuPiD. 

"Oi" I say as he tries walking past me. 

"Yes?" His obviousness kills me. This is the reason why I don't like new people or old people or any people for that matter. 

"Why are you looking for me?" 

"Oh, you're Cyrus?" He makes it sound like it's a bad thing. Dear Salazar, I would love to slap this guy's head off. 

"Yeah." 

"Wow, I m-mean, Dumbledor said he wants me to show you around. You got lost a couple of times today?" 

(Oh right, yeah, I said I got lost but really I was punching the walls of the bathroom or crying in my dorm. GiRl ThInGs) 

"Yeah, I got lost. Is that such a big deal?" My voice is harsh and cold. 

"No, well I mean...can I just take you on a tour now?" He gets to the point. 

"If you want your head cut off sure." I murmur under my breath. 

"What was that?" He walks down back into the common room. 

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing! " I say louder. It frightens him.

We walk through the common room and everyone stares at him or me. Most of these people saw me in a robe today so I just glare at them. We walk out of the Slytherin common room. Then I remembered you need to know the password to get in here. 

I walk up to him closely and pin him to the wall. "How did you get into the Slytherin dungeon?" I point my wand at his face. 

"Cyrus, I helped him get into the tower." An old voice came from the right. 

"You c-can let me go now." the boy says.

I let him go and he holds his right shoulder as if I hurt him that bad. "Newt Scamander here is going to give you a tour around the castle. I'll be on my way now, goodluck Newt. She's stronger than she appears, in her mind and her actual strength." Dumbledore walks off. 

"How-how did you pin me up? I'm twice your size." Newt somehow (in that little time) grew a pair of balls to say I'm short. 

"Did you not hear Dumbledore? Or is that just a Hufflepuff thing, goes in one ear and out the other." I walk away. 

"Hey, you don't know where you're going!" He runs up to me again. 

"Then show me around instead of stuttering." 

"Ok, then." He says and then walks with me side by side. I see him look at me then look at where we are going. "So, Lestrange, what makes you come to Hogwarts so late in your education?" 

"Are you trying to start small talk? Or do you honestly take interest in this topic?" 

"Both?" His voice peaks. 

"Well, I don't do small talk but if you are interested...Every magical school I go to has me for that one year but then...once I show all my capabilities they reject me and off to another school I go to." I explain. 

"You're capabilities? in what magic?" 

"No, well, maybe. If you call it magic then sure." 

"interesting. Oh, this is the library. Do you need anything from here?" 

"Actually yes, stay here?" 

"Yeah, I'll wait for you." 

I walk into the library and search around. I walk over to the librarian. "Ms. Pince?" I tap the shoulder of a slender lady with black hair. 

"Yes?" She turns around and widens her eyes. "Ms, Lestrange, I didn't think I'd see you here at this time. Remus says you like to eat, so wouldn't you be at dinner?" 

I do love food, but I wasn't hungry. 

"Oh yes, I just wanted to pick up a book before going." I lie. 

"What is it you're looking for?" 

"A book about peculiar birthmarks. Or scars." I say. 

"Ahh, yes, it's right over here." She hands me a book, with a red hardcover, and golden lines on the back. That read; Birthmarks and Scars hidden meanings

"Thanks so much." I fake a smile. 

"Anytime! Come back for your next book hon." I assume she's headed to the Great Hall for dinner. I walk back out to meet Newt.  

"Birthmarks and Scars hidden meanings? Why do you need that?" Newt asks. 

"For someone...my brother." I lie. 

"Oh, ok let's carry on. We need to go to the Great Hall for dinner." 

"Ok, I won't be going to dinner...I'm just not hungry?" 

"I think you should eat." 

"Why would I listen to you? Hmm? I only just met you." 

"You don't have to listen...it's just my opinion." 

"Then, your opinion isn't irrelevant to me." 

We walk throughout the Castle, he shows me clearly where each classroom is and where all the lavatories are. "This room isn't available, some crazy person smeared or put blood on the walls." 

"I wouldn't say they're crazy, possibly mad. They are still mad just hiding it because they're with some really hot boy." I blurt without thinking. 

"Do you know who it was?" His obliviousness saves me. 

"Wild guess." I shrug. 

"Hm, ok." He smirks. "Well, here's your common room. See you in class tomorrow?" 

"For sure." I flash my eyes at him away from the painting. His eyes glow into mine. I walk into the Common room, and once I sit down on the leather couch in the completely empty room, and start flipping through pages of the book. It has tones of pictures and blurbs about odd Scars and Birthmarks. 

I wonder what my Dagger birthmark blurb would say...

The Cursed Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें