•Hogsmead•

"DRACO I WANT THIS ONE!" Sarah grabs Draco by his wrist taking him to the dress,l sigh "Since we aren't buying a dress can you show me some of the suits?" He chuckles "Yeah sure this way my lady." He bows down and l giggle .

We walked for hours and l was really getting tired."Are they any shops left...l'm tired Leo." I frown while his rolling his eye's "Do you want a piggy back ride?" I giggle "Yes please I'm really tired" He kneels down and l climb on top of him.

I bury my head on his shoulder while his walking towards the store.

"Y/n We are here you can get up now." I rub my eyes while yawning " No..." He sighs "Get down y/n." I roll my eye's "Fineee..." I got down.

"My old friend how are you Leo!?" He hugs Leo,Leo embraces him back "Its been a while Tate." He pulls away and looks at me. "Who's this Leo." I gulp "This is my date y/n Blackwood." Blackwood widens his eye's and extends his hand,l shake his hand while smiling "I'm Tate Greenwald. " He let's go of my hand. "What are you guys looking for?" Leo wraps his arm around my waist "We need a suit for my pregnant girlfriend here." I give him a deadly stare. "Oh your going to be a father Levendore!!!" He widens his smile, l gulp "Umm...well Yes." He lets out a small smile. Tate takes a look a look at my bump "Its not a big bump and l have a perfect suit for her,come this way."

I looked around too look for some cute suits and they were a lot of suits that l loved. "This section is for the riches only,choose which suit you want and come back to me." He left us to attend other customers.

"Y/n I'm going to check out some suits for myself,You stay here l'll be back." He gave me a quick kiss and left to the man's section. I was alone left with many amazing suits surrounding me.

I strolled through the suits and l couldn't find any suits that would fit me perfectly, I already wanted to give up.

"Giving up already l knew you would so I got you this suit and some accessories." I took the suit and walked inside the ladies dressing room.

I came out of the ladies fitting room and looked at Leo who's twirling his fingers.

"What do you think?" He looks up to me with a smile on his face "You look gorgeous y/n.." l smile while blushing "So that's the only compliment?" I huff, he stands up and stood infront of me "No y-you are fucking attractive and this suit looks hot on you y/n..." He winks at me and l roll my eye's "Thank you." I smile,he bows down "Your style is immaculate Leonardo." He smirks "What do you expect I'm Levendore the son on Iuio." I giggle

We left and Sarah in Hogsmead and left to Hogwarts. It was almost time for the Yule Ball and l had to take a shower and curl my hair.

"Y/n hurry up!" He bangs the door while I'm in the shower "Can you wait!" I shout,he groans "But please hurry up!" I walk out of the shower and opened the door making him to stumble,"Finally!" He walks past me.

I dried my hair and wore my panty only. "Okay this is it y/n." I whisper to myself,l sigh and wore my suit and my nose piercing and my other accessories.

Leo came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. I roll my eye's while applying my makeup on.

I felt his arm around my waist "Beautiful as always I hope I don't fall." I chuckle "Shut up we made a deal Levendoré you can't fall for me because.." He raises his eyebrow " Because what y/n?" I sigh "Because I like Jacob....." I lie "Oh Jacob...Jacob Nawaro l must say you have taste." He giggles "Get ready!" I shout,he unwraps his arm around my waist and took out his suit from the closet.

We both got ready and l styled his hair while he helped me put on my heels on.

We both looked at each other and smiled "Ready to see his defeated face?" He chuckles "Ready than ever Leo!" He holds my hand and opens the door.