"Says who spoils her too. I am actually warning all of you. Stop spoiling Adhu and try to teach her good things. I won't let anyone meet Adhu for a week if someone spoils her hereafter, including you Agu. You will be sleeping in outhouse for a week then", Lopa almost threatened them.

They all know Lopa does everything what she says. Seeing Adhu not for a week is like a slow poison for all four of them. So they all nodded and accepted what Lopa said.

"Ok then, I will take a leave. I have to go to my boutique and see what is happening. Dayu, you take rest for this week and also by next week the hearing begins in court. I am sure you are enjoying your time in Wridhi's house that you didn't even give me a call", Yadavi said sadly.

"It is not like that, Wridhi's parents always loved me you know. Speaking to aunty after a long time, I actually forgot to notice the time yesterday. Anyways we will see after four days on your anniversary party", Dayita said to her.

"I don't think so, we will be celebrating since Teerth has to concentrate on the case. I know he has a lot to study for it. Also, I am kind of busy in boutique. If you guys want, I will give you a dinner party to you guys and our families alone that day. Lets make it simple", Yadavi said. Teerth was really touched by Avi's gesture. She thinks about everyone.

Saying her goodbye, Yadavi left.

"I hope you are planning something big for her", Lopa looked at Teerth.

"I was about to but now the case is important", Teerth said and was about to leave the cabin but his whole gang stood infront of him including Ekiya.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE", They all said together.

"Plan something for her Teerth. Make her feel special. She has done a lot to you but here you are not even celebrating your first anniversary for her", Dayu scolded him.

"What do you want me to do? She said that she is going to celebrate the anniversary with you all having dinner", Teerth said annoyingly.

"If you want, we won't come for dinner", Wridhi said and winked at him.

"She will be upset man, I know about her. She wants to celebrate all the occasions with everyone as she was always alone", Teerth said to them.

"Then gift her something. Something which she always longed for, something which she always wanted, or something which she loves", Lopa gave him an idea.

"I will think about it, now if you all excuse me, I am going to my house to prepare for the case", saying this Teerth left.

"I will also take a leave man, I have to go the project venue", saying this Wridhi left.

"We will also take a leave. We have Adhu's PTA meeting today. I hope this time atleast that girl didn't do anything bad", Lopa said.

"You both can go to Mr. Kashyap's house to know more about their requirements for the wedding", Agastya said looking at Onkar and Ekiya. They both looked at each other like they are going to kill each other anytime.

Ekiya was about to start her car when Onkar asked her to get out.

"What do you want now?", Ekiya asked him.

"Do you know how to go to Mr. Kashyap's house?", Onkar asked her. She doesn't know to be honest. She just knows the way to her office to home. She nodded as no.

"Then without doing any drama get in my car. My driver will take your car to home. I will drop you home after the meeting" Onkar said to her actually commanded her.

"I hope you don't have any plans to kill me", Ekiya said with a sarcastic smile.

"Well, I don't want to go to jail and waste my life Miss Irani", Onkar mocked her with the same sarcastic smile.

They both got inside the car and started to drive. They saw an icegola shop on their way.

"Do you remember Onki how we used to eat Icegola everyday while waiting for our friends during our college days?", Ekiya said with a geuine smile by thinking their old times.

"How can I forget? Once you wanted to try Kacha Mango flavor when you actually don't like it and spitted in right on the vendors face?", Onkar started laughing remembering the incident.

"I never know that will be bad", Ekiya defended.

"I told you not to eat that", Onkar started laughing again.

"Why do you hate me so much Onki?", Ekiya asked him and Onkar put a sudden brake on the car.

"It is better if we don't talk about it", Onkar said and started driving again.

"No, we have to talk someday", Ekiya insisted.

"You know very well Ekiya, then why do you want me to say it again and again?", he asked her and played the music on the car.

On the other side, the wedding project which was happening was near to his and Agastya's college only.

In Teerth's house, he went to his study and took a box which consisted of his law books which he buried a long ago on his home without the knowledge of anyone.

Lopa and Agastya were driving their car to Adhu's school. On the way they saw a bunch of friends who were bunking their college classes and were having snacks and juice on road.

Dayita on the other hand saw their college picture which was in Wridhi's room.

All the seven started to think about their college life that changed their lives.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

NEXT UPDATE : WEDNESDAY...

HEREAFTER, THE UPDATES WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY AND SUNDAY ALONE...

KINDLY VOTE WITHOUT FAIL AND THOSE WHO DIDN'T READ "THE IMPERISHABLE CURSE" KINDLY READ IT...

EPILOGUE OF "THE IMPERISHABLE CURSE" WILL BE UPDATED ON THURSDAY...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...