"I'm busy." He barks into the phone and his eyes move up and down my body and he smirks. I get up and I start kissing his neck.

"Um yeah, I jus-." Nick swallows and his breathing escalates and he clears his throat, "I just need to take care of a few things." He manages to say and I start kissing him down his abs and he throws the phone on the bed.

"Baby," His breathing escalates as he lifts my face up and his lips meet mine, and his phone rings again. I look up at him and he closes his eyes for a second.

"Get dressed Liv. We need to go." He grabs the phone off the bed and kisses me on the forehead and answers it again. I get dressed and he's quiet as he listens to the person over the phone.

"I'll sort it out." He says and puts the phone down again.

"Sorry baby." He says softly and I continue getting dressed, "Liv." He gently grasps my hand as I put my shirt on and he pulls my face to him so I can look at him, "Are you okay." He studies my eyes and I sigh.

"I'm fine, it's jus-."

"I'm sorry my phone is distracting Liv. I'll switch it off." He switches it off and gets dressed. I bend down to put my jeans on and as I put my right leg in Nick's hands meet mine and he helps me put them on.

"Thanks." I glance up at him, "We need to go." I grab my leather jacket and I waddle my way downstairs.

"Are you okay Liv?" Dylan asks and both he and Elaina sit in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Perfect," I assure them and Elaina hands me a cup.

"I got balloons and a basket full of sweets for Aiden. We need to leave in 10 minutes." Dylan looks at his watch and takes another sip. Nick walks downstairs and man, he looks good in a white polo shirt, his leather jacket, and black chinos. 

"Morning guys," Nick smirks and he leans on the counter.

"You two really are meant to be." Elaina raises her eyebrow and I tilt my head.

"Wh-Why?" I ask.

"Matching outfits." Dylan points to both of us and Nick and I instantly look at each other. We really are perfect.

"You wear it better." He whispers in my ear and takes a sip of my coffee.

"Nick when are your black SUV people leaving the yard?" Dylan asks. Everyone knows about Rhodes Incorporated now and the entire situation.

"Um." Nick clears his throat, "Don't know." There is a soft knock on the door and Nick walks to it.

"Sir," A man speaks up and Stormi runs back inside and lies down next to me in the kitchen and Nick walks back inside.

"We need to go guys," Dylan says and he grabs his car keys, and we all head outside. Nick puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me to his car and opens the door for me and we head to the hospital.

"Nick where's your bike?" I raise a brow.

"It's still here," He says concentrating on the road and he moves his hand on my leg and I wince.

"Ouch." I push his hand away.

"Sorry, Liv. I forgot." He looks at me and I smile, "We're good right?" He asks again.

"You said no secrets?" 

"What are you talking about." He looks confused.

"The phone calls?" I ask.

"Liv. The police want you to make your statement since you're out of the hospital." He says softly and I look down playing with my fingers.

"And?" I add.