1

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

*Beep* *Beep*

"H-Huh?" Kazuichi tossed and turned around his bed, not wanting to open his eyes.

"Sir! Are you okay?? Can you see me?!" A female said, waving her hand in front of the boys face.

"Go away, I'm trying to sleep, besides, how did you get in my... *yawn* house..." He mumured, covering his face with the bed sheets.

"... Sir... This is a hospital..."

Kazuichis eyes widened, he was in the hospital?

How come he didn't remember that? But the most bizarre thing was...

"... W-What!? Why can't I-I..."
He paused his sentence and felt his face redden.

"... I can't see..."

He rubbed his eyes, but still... He couldn't see...

"... I'm scared" He whispered.

"Mr Souda, don't be scared, everythings fine, the doctors have you under their wing so I'm positive you'll be fi-"

"Gundham! Where's Gundham! Me and him were going somewhere!" He asked, not being able to get off his bed.

" ... Where are you Gundham..." He mumured, crawling out the hospital bed, but falling on the floor.

"..."

"Gundham...?"

A small chuckle could be heard from a distance.

"GUNDHAM!" Kazuichi felt his face warm up, his entire body was getting butterflys, he loved Gundham, he really did.

"G-Gundham I can't get to you..." He mumured.

"Do not fret, follow my voice" He said with a soft smile.

"... Marco-"

"Not like that you imbecile!" Tanaka chuckled softly.

"Dude! Your supposed to say Polo! Its not fun when you say Not like that you imbecile" Souda giggled, mocking the other male.

"That is completely out of the question, never would you hear me say such a ridiculous thing!"

"Okay Okay!" The mechanic just leaned close to something, noticing he felt a hand.

"... Gundham?" He asked.

"Yes My Dark One?"

"Oh, that's you holding me, right?"

"Hmmph! Of course i am! Do you have another love intrests?" He grunted.

"No no! I was just confused! I got scared I thought it was someone else!" He chuckled nervously.

"Hmm... I see..." Tanaka nodded his head and hugged Kazuichi.

"... Oh my Darling, what would I ever do if I had lost your mortal presence... I would be doomed" He sighed, resting his head on Soudas shoulder.

"Chill... I'm alive aren't I? I'm breathing, so I'm alive, now chill, I don't want you to worry about me like this" He sighed.

"... Your right... I completely agree with you..."

"He rubbed Soudas cheek and kissed his forehead.

"I will see you tomorrow my love, but for now, you will have to stay here" He frowned, picking Kazuichi up and gently putting him on the hospital bed.

"... I don't want you to go..." He whimpered, "I don't even know what's going on-"

"Sir, we already told you" The doctor said, "you have to stay in the hospital until further instructions are told" She handed Kazuichi a cup with soup.

"... What's this?" He asked, messing with the outside of the cup.

"Be careful, don't spill it on yourself" She chuckled, "do you want me to feed it to you?"

As soon as Tanaka heard that, his eyes widened, "excuse me, but I do believe that I can do that" He grunted, walking towards his boyfriend.

"Oh... Right, you two are dating, my apologies" She said.

Tanaka got the cup and the chopsticks, "... Kazuichi my dear, do you eat it with chopsticks or a fork?" He asked, "...w-well... I can't really control chopsticks... "

"Hm... I see.." He put the chopsticks back down and grabbed the fork.

"Say ahh" He smiled.

"Ahh..." Souda opened his mouth and closed it as soon as he felt the fork.

"Mn.. Mmnh! It tastes good!" He smiled, "also, is the doctor still in here?" He asked.

"... Yes, why?" Tanaka grunted.

"Because...i wanted to know if I'll... Be able to see again..." He mumured.

Gundham looked up at the nurse.

"..."

She shook her head.

"...Sadly, there is no cure..." She frowned.

"... Actually..." The doctor said, remembering, "I'm sorry, but you can only see with surgery and it'll cost a lot of money... the other way is risky... Someone would have to donate their eyes to you..." She whispered.

"... Oh..." Kazuichi frowned and slouched on the bed.

"Oh! And your stick is going to be to your left of the bed" She smiled.

"Left...? Which way is that?" He asked.

"Oh my-" Tanaka sighed and tapped Kazuichis left shoulder, "my love, this is your left"

"Ohh! Okay! I think I know now!" He smiled, reaching out for the air until he finally grabbed the walking stick.

"Thanks GunGun!" He smiled, reaching for Gundham.

"Kazuichi, you don't have to... You do understand, right" He chuckled softly.

"But I wanna kiss you!" Souda whined.

"Fine, as long as you cease your bickering" He mumured, "okay!" Kazuichi, lifted his arms up, signalling Gundham to hold him.

"Fuahaha! You expected me, Gundham Tanaka to carry my dark consort?" He laughed, "...well you were right... Of course I would" He blushed, lifting Kazuichi up from the pits.

"I know I can't see and all... But I think your smiling GunGun..." He chuckled.

"Of course I am, how can I not? Your in my sight" He chuckled, kissing Soudas neck.

"Ehe!" He patted Tanakas wrist and smiled.

Gundham put Kazuichi down and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, you understand, so tomorrow when sunrises, I come to pick you up, don't let those pitiful humans judge you when we are leaving" He said, holding Soudas wrists.

"...i know..." He mumured, "you always tell me to not let people's words get to me because they're jealous..."

"B-But... I-Im not good enough..." He whispered.

".. Kazuichi! I demand you to not say blasphemy about yourself such as that! You know you are capable of doing wise things!" Tanaka said, hugging his boyfriend.

"... Gundham... Will you still love me even though I'm blind...?"

"... Kazuichi... Of course I would... Who do you think I am? I'll love you more than before, I will treat you like royalty! I will do my best to please my dark prince, I will fight hell just to get back to you! You hear?"

"... Yes..." He smiled, closing his eyes.

_____________________
_________
Things you earned
_________
_____________________

□ Noodles

□ walking stick

□ Tanakas POV: