𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

Start from the beginning

   "L/n calm down! It's okay! None of that was real, it was all a dream from a long coma! Your mothers here please calm down!" the doctor said, as he came in. You thrashed about still screaming about what had been going on.

   "no no no No No NO NONONONON!!" you sobbed, screaming out the cries, "I CANT NO! PLEASE! GOD PLEASE! LET ME GO BACK! LET ME GO BACK HOME! TO AKAASHI! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS WITHOUT HIM! LET ME GO BACK!" at the moment even you didn't know what you were saying...but you would soon.

 You seemed....insane. Your mom came in hugging you as you shouted and sobbed. You heard the nurses say something about calming you down....and a needle. Your mom let your shaking self go as they nurses...monsters...held you down and poked you. You screamed to make them stop but your voice slowly quieted as you were slowly falling into darkness. 

Then..

..in that calm moment..

..it all came crashing back..

you

had

shifted

   Six years ago you finally were able to shift...in live your dream life with a person- ...no... a character from who you needed the most comfort in life. You SUCCEEDED! With a cost. You had been in a coma for the whole time. 

I- 

I can't- I can't go back anymore- 

He's gone...

It wasn't real....I was never really there...

But oh god I want to go back...even for a little...

I never got to say goodbye...

Friends..

Bokuto..

Keiji.

.

I'm so sorry. 

Time skip brought to you by my endless tears~ :) 

10 years

It had been 10 years since your awakening in the hospital. Y/n has never been the same ever since. You had given up on schooling, life, actual family. Your parents weren't there for you anymore..haha mean they thought you were crazy. No wonder you thought up all that comfortable life. Y/n cries herself to sleep a lot dreaming that one day...one day she'll be able to get back. But it will never happen..he's gone. She spends her day's spacing out, walking...walking to go knows where. Seeming to search for a place...that's not even there.

"Harieth..," Y/n said to the sky, from the balcony she was sitting on, (look at the top picture as ref), "Harieth...a homesickness for a place you can't go back to that was never there or never was..," you said to yourself sadly, voice cracking in mental anguish. You've lived a long time from that day, replaying those memorable scenes...scenes that were all in your head. 

Akaashi...

You've always liked sleeping since that day. You would think a girl getting out of a 6-year coma would not ever want to even close her eyes anymore. But the darkness was her escape. Sadly Y/n was never able to shift anymore...but she loved sleeping because sometimes..her mind plays little clips of her memories of the shift.