Chapter 8

I wake up on the softest thing I've ever felt, then I remember I was in the woods when I fell asleep. I start to freak out and walk out of the room slowly opening the door. I look both ways and see that there are some stairs at the end of the hallway. I quickly walk out and run to the stairs I get halfway down then trip and fall hitting my head on the stairs and land on the ground. I start crying, I touch my head and it feels wet I pull my hand away it's completely soaked in blood. I feel someone pick me up and yell NIKLAUS!!! I feel air rush past my face and I see a worried but angry Klaus say WHAT HAPPENED!!!! And I'm rushed over to a lounge. I start to get really dizzy and I hear Elijah say do we heal her or do we take her to the hospital. Klaus doesn't answer he bites his wrist and shoves it in my mouth and his blood rush into my mouth I try to push it away and he says SWALLOW IT in a warning tone I swallow it and he take his hand away Elijah hands me a glass of water and and say what happened and I say I was walking down stairs and I tripped. Looking at my feet I hear Klaus say call Rebekah she needs a bath she smells I say I do not smell and Elijah laughs. Elijah tells Klaus to watch me, he walks out and calls someone, I climbed off the lounge and try to run but Klaus zooms in front of me and I run in the opposite direction and he does it again. I go to run in the opposite direction again but I feel someone grabbing me from behind and I freak out trying to get out of their grip. I'm turned around and I see Klaus and he says stop that,I calm down he walk over to the lounge and sits me on his lap stroking my hair I start to lean against his chest and my eyes flutter shut and he says goodnight luv and I fade into darkness. I woke up to a ringing sound and I realised Klaus was still holding me and had my on his hip walking to the door then he said good sleep luv I nod and put my head back on his shoulder. Klaus opened the door and said little sister what a surprise come  in a sarcastic tone and she walks in inside and she say who is this the little girl she soo cute and take me from Klaus and he says this is Isabella Gilbert. I freak out and try to get away but she holds on tighter and say hey I'm not going to hurt you little one. I start to calm down and she loosens her grib and starts to rub my back, I wrap my arms around her neck and take good look at her I whisper under my breath your beautiful and she says thank you.

(Time skip)

For the rest of the day I followed or I was carried by Rebekah I don't know why but I felt a connection to her. It was now 7 pm and Rebekah has given me a bath and puts me in some cute pyjamas she sent Klaus out to get. 

(Isabella's pyjamas)

Were now in the living room on the lounge and Rebekah is playing with my hair while taking to Elijah and Klaus

Were now in the living room on the lounge and Rebekah is playing with my hair while taking to Elijah and Klaus. I'm starting to get sleepy so I lay my head on Rebekah's chest, Elijah says will you be staying Rebekah she says yes I can't leave Isabella here all alone plus your only going to keep calling me to bathe her. Klaus says I could always compel someone and I freak out and move away from Klaus and Rebekah say what wrong and Klaus say stefan was going to compel her and she got scared so she jumped out her window and ran in the woods where we found her. Then Klaus looks at me and says I'm not going to compel you your a child i don't compel children unless its necessary or an emergency, I calm down and sit back on Rebekah's lap for another 20 minutes and then I start to get really tried and Rebekah says time for bed and picks me up and takes me up stairs into a different room she puts me in bed, then I ask can you stay with me and she says of course just let me get changed she runs and get changed. She come back and gets into the bed, I instantly move and put my head on her chest, she wraps her arms around me and kiss my head then she says goodnight Bella and she strokes my head until I fall into darkness. I wake up to Rebekah lightly playing with my hair, I slowly open my eyes and Rebekah says good morning Bella I say good morning and hug her. She says that we have to get up because we're going to the grill for lunch and we're going shopping so she get dressed, picks me up and we walk downstairs. Klaus and Elijah are in the kitchen eating breakfast and talking about a sacrifice until they notice we walked in and they stopped talking about it i look at them with wide eyes and cower into Rebekah's shoulder, she asks what's wrong and I whisper I think their going to sacrifice me with tears in my eyes Rebekah look s at me and says that will never happen and isn't going to happen because she won't let it happen. After breakfast Rebekah asks Klaus for one of his hoodies for me to wear until we go shopping he agrees and give her a hoodie and she puts it on me then she she put and necklace around my neck. 

(Isabella in Klaus's hoodie)

We get in Rebekah's car and go to the mall to get some clothes we end up getting 12 pairs of tights, 20 t-shirts, 4 pairs of sneakers, 10 pairs of shorts, etc

We get in Rebekah's car and go to the mall to get some clothes we end up getting 12 pairs of tights, 20 t-shirts, 4 pairs of sneakers, 10 pairs of shorts, etc. We finish shopping and we go to the grill we sit down in a booth and Rebekah asks what do you want Bella I say I want the chicken nuggets and fries she orders and we wait. As were waiting Rebekah goes to the bar to get a drink. I see Elena walk in with stefan I stare at them and I think stefan felt me staring because he looked straight in my direction then said something and Elena looks too. She sees me, runs over and picks me up and say where have you been, are you ok I try to get out of her grip but she tighten it and says come let go, I say put me down she does as told and I run over to Rebekah and grab her legs. She looks at me and picks me up then she sees stefan and she walks over and Elena says what have you done to my sister Rebekah say nothing your the one that tried to get her compelled Klaus and Elijah found her in the woods covered in cuts and bruises. I bury my head in Rebekah's shoulder and they keep arguing Elena is accusing Rebekah of brainwashing me and Rebekah is denying it then Stefen says stop why don't we ask Isabella who she wants to go with I'm put on the floor and Elena and Rebekah are at opposite end of the grill and I'm told to go to th person I'm happiest with I stand there for a minute and think about in then I run straight to Rebekah and she picks me up, I hug her and she hugs me back super tight and say that my little girl and kisses me all over my face. I look over and see Elena crying and Stefen comforting her then Rebekah say let's just go home and have a movie night i say let's go and we ge back too the house and there is someone sitting in the living room that I've never seen before. He looks a bit like Elijah and he has an accent like Klaus Rebekah says Kol and the man turn around and say sister, she walk over and she hugs him then he looks down at me and says who is this I instantly cower and start walking back until I hit something or should i say someone I look up and see Klaus he picks me and says don't scare her brother.