"Get on tiktok." Jasani took out his airpods and gave one to her.

He got on tiktok and handed her his phone so she could scroll through it while he watched.

About thirty minutes past before Ke'lannie got bored again.

"How much longer we got?" Ke'lannie asked getting tired from him rubbing her stomach.

"Like 3 more hours."

"Let's go back to sleep." She ate one of her chips before wrapping the bag back up.

She put a blanket over them and cuddled into Jasani.

Few hours later.

Jasani Gionni Cartier.

"It's feels so good to be off that plane." Ke'lannie muttered stretching her legs out.

"Foreal." Ant said doing the absolute most stretching making noises.

"Stop being extra." Nuni lectured, Nuni act like his mother.

"Imma call cps on you." He said rolling his neck.

"Get knocked out." She scolded as we loaded up into the nice lil van I rented.

"Where we going." Ant asked.

"Don't start yo shit Ant. Sit back." Nuni said making him groan.

At this point she the man of the relationship.

I plugged up the aux and put my phone on it, I put the gps on and started driving.

(Later that night , 12:00, -Ke'lannie's birthday night- )

"One time for the birthday bitch! Two times for the birthday bitch! Three times for the birthday bitch! Fuck it up if it's yo' birthday bitchhhhh!" Everybody hyped Ke'lannie as she got lower.

We were at the club turning up.

"Aight aight, you done." I said once she was using the wall for balance twerking real low.

"But it's my birthday." She pouted putting her hands around my neck.

"The song went off and you still twerking." I stale faced her as she laughed.

Drunk ass can't hold liquor for shit.

"I'm so hornyyy." She stated rubbing the back of my neck.

"We gon leave in a minute." I said kissing her lips.

"Ooh this my shit." She gently pushed me down onto the red couch and got on my lap facing me, she started grinding on me slowly in sync with the song.