6. 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴

Start from the beginning

I finished puking and flushed the toilet, collapsing back against the wall. I put my head in my knees and shook my head.

How could she do this? Does she not love me? Does she not realize that she's hurting me so fucking badly?

The door opened and I held my breath. "Detka..." Boris got in bed and hugged me from behind. I rolled over and cuddled into his chest. Boris hugged me and caressed my body. "Is okay... Let it out. Let it all out to me мой прекрасный ребенок." I sobbed into his chest and he held me just as tightly as I liked. He kissed my head cheek I shook my head.

He slowly rocked me and sang a Russian to me. I sniffled and he continued to comfort me.

Boris and I sat cuddled up on the couch together, watching a gory movie. There was a knock at the front door and Boris sat up. "I get that. Do not move." I gave a weak smile and accepted the kiss he gave me. Boris jumped up and ran to the door. I looked over and saw as he opened the door. He talked to the person for a moment before walking back to me.

"I got us pizza!" He beamed, running to me. I gave a small smile as Boris sat down. "One pepperoni. One cheese. And..." Boris opened a box and showed me. "Ci-" He froze up and I looked at him. "What's wrong baby?" He laughed and scratched his head. "I do not know this word." He laughed awkwardly again.

"Cinnamon." I whispered to him.

"Ci-Ci-Cinn-"

"Cinnamon." I repeated a little slower.

"Cinn... A... Mon." He mimicked. "Exactly!" I beamed. Boris smiled and nodded his head. "Cinnamon sticks!" He said. I gave a little chuckle and kissed. His hand. "Cinnamon sticks..." I repeated.

.  .  .

Boris kissed my body delicately, the hot water running down our bodies. "Boris... Can you... Take away my pain?" I whispered. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Can we have sex?"

"мой милый ангел... Sex never take pain. I know that for a fact. That is what I did in darkest time. It. Never. Work."

I shook my head and turned around to face him. "Boris please. Don't bullshit me. All I want is for you to feel something. I know you can help me. You always have. You always do. You're so good at it just..." I started jacking him off, trying to make him hard. "Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop!" he pushed me off of him and we both stood there.

"I'm sorry." I immediately felt horrible. "I'm so sorry."

"It is okay. It is okay. I just... Are you sure? This will not take any of your feelings away. You will feel worse. Are you absolutely sure? I just want to help you and I am not able to help if you waste yourself away like I do."

.  .  .

[ Boris ]

Y/n's mom really fucked her up. We've never had sex as good as that. That means that she's hurting real bad.

I walked downstairs to get a beer when I saw my dad sitting on the couch. Ah fuck, I hope he didn't-

"Было ли это... э-э... Я не хотел идти наверх... Я не хотел беспокоить вас... Ваш первый раз особенный."

I felt myself blushing and grabbed a cup instead to fill with water.  "Это был не наш первый раз..." I muttered. "Господи, спаси свою душу, мальчик. Дай мне выпить ... И себе тоже, если хочешь."

I grabbed two beers and walked over to him, handing him the beer and sitting on the couch.

◊◊◊

мой прекрасный ребенок — my lovely baby
мой милый ангел — my sweet angel
Было ли это... э-э... Я не хотел идти наверх... Я не хотел беспокоить вас... Ваш первый раз особенный. — Was it... uh... I didn't want to go upstairs... I didn't want to bother you... Your first time is special.
Это был не наш первый раз... — This was not our first time...
Господи, спаси свою душу, мальчик. Дай мне выпить... И себе тоже, если хочешь.— Lord save your soul boy... Give me a drink... And yourself one too if you want it.

◊◊◊

Word count: 1,283