"You too huh?"

I practically jumped out of my skin, and clutched my chest. It was just Ace sitting in an arm chair, "Holy shit. Sorry, I didn't see you there," I apologised.

"No need," He smiled and leant forward and crumpled up some paper, and threw it into the fire, reigniting the flames.

"Soo..? What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"I mean, I'm in Gryffinfor? Why wouldn't I be? The real question is why are YOU here?"

No shit that's why he's here. I just panicked, because so far, if Draco wasn't around, it seemed that his friends weren't exactly the nicest to me. "Snape kicked me out of the Slytherin dorms, and uh... well I don't exactly feel welcome in the Hufflepuff dorms,"

"Whys that?"

"Uhhh. I just get the feeling Penelope doesn't exactly like me,"

"She doesn't."

Way to put it lightly.

"And," He said, "I can only assume Benji won't like you either,"

Wow he's really good at making me feel better about the situation. "Do you know why?"

"Well." He flicked his head over in my direction, "Penelope is an open book, Im sure you can tell for yourself, but she's been in love with Malfoy since we were kids."

"Oh."

"You guys ARE dating right?"

I paused. Are we? He didn't exactly ask me out again after he broke up with me.

"Complicated?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"That's fine," He put his chin into his hand, "And Benji, well don't mind him at all really. He doesn't really like anybody. He doesn't think that anyone treats Angrec with enough respect,"

Huh? Angrec?

"So?" I raised an eyebrow, "You all think of him as a type of prince right? Royalty?"

"Uh- no? No not all all? Whys that?" His intimidating persona dropping slightly.

I looked down, and noticed in his hand was a single white tulip. "Who's that for?" I nodded down at the flower.

He gripped it a little tighter, and rested it on his knee, "Uh it's nothing," He shook his head. "It's just a gift for uh- Penelope. She's had a rough time you know, after finding out about... you,"

"You like her don't you?"

He examined my face closely, "Always have.. never exactly tried to be subtle about it. But the only person she's ever seen is Draco."

I felt a small crack in my heart, I felt bad for him. Despite his intimidating persona, he had actually been the nicest of anyone I'd spoken to yet. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Dont be," He let out a small smile, "How can you tell anyways?"

"The Tulips," I said, "Giving someone a Tulip represents a declaration of love."