chapter 3 lost and found

one week later

when i returned home i was going into my room but then raph stopped me. ''hey night'' i turn around. ''yea'' i said as he waited for the others to leave. when the others were in the lair raph looked at the ground then looked at me. i crossed my arms as i lean on a wall. ''night umm.....you know how leo was always wondering were you run off to when we go home from patrol.'' he said and i look away. ''yes raph i remember'' i answer as i look at him. 

''well umm.....leo wants you to quite being a cop his worried your doing something behind his back sure your a racer and everythin and umm.. you like to drive but leo thinks that you on the streets without us watchin he thinks that your still breaking the law'' raph says with a shy tone as he tries to explain. i can tell that he's nervous on telling me this. he's shy because he doesn't know how to react to this. ''he doesn't want you on the streets without us anymore'' raph adds.

i kept a straight face as i listen. *sigh* ''wait right there'' i walked away and i walk in the lair to see leo at the table. ''leo'' i saw him look up. ''hey night'' leo says with a straight face. ''can you fallow me pls i want to talk'' i said and he got up. he fallows me out the lair. the boys and i got to the surface there i was in my car as they sat in the front and back seat.

 leo was next to me raph was in the back. ''what did you want to talk about'' leo asked breaking the silence. ''im going to show you somethin just to show you raph told me you don't trust me on the streets'' i said going at 60 mph. ''he did i thought he keep this from you'' leo says as he looked at me.

when i stop at a red light i was looking around knowing there's a chase comin in my direction. then i heard this, ''night we have a car chase were heading your way you think you can catch up to this car'' i hear one cop say into the speakers.

 ''sure thing just set everythin up im on my way in three....two....one'' then a car zips right by. ''let me show you what i really do when your not around'' i said then i shift the gear then i step on the gas. i went from 60 mph to 205 in three seconds. the boys jump as they did not expect this. 

''i got him on the run meet me by the docks there i can trap this dude'' i said into a walkie talkie. ''copy that night'' one cop said as i hear the cops on the walkie talkie. i kept constantly shifting the gear as i drive. leo was holding onto the door handle as i raph just sat there moving side to side. ''night what is wrong with you slow down a little your getting to close.'' leo says as i got extremely close to the car ahead of me, ''that's the point babe hold on'' i said speeding up. 

the driver looks in the merrier and saw me. i grin and wave my hand. his eyes widen and tried to get away. ''not tonight Jay Johnson'' i said as i remove my hood then i sped up. the boys held on to something. i ram my car into the car ahead of me then he lost control. he crashed into a street lamp them i unbuckle. ''wait there and don't move.''

 i open my glove compartment then i pull out my pistol. i got out the car then i held my flashlight and gun. i had my gun in my right hand and i had my left hand over my right as i held the light. ''THIS IS THE POLICE PUT STEP OUT THE CAR AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM YOUR UNDER ARREST JAY'' I shouted movin closer to the car as i felt the turtles eyes on me.

the door was kicked open then Jay shot at me, i dived out the way then i took cover. the boys were going to get out but i yelled for them to stay there. ''JAY PUT YOUR GUN DOWN AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD OR I OPEN FIRE'' I shouted as i was on one knee pointing my gun at Jay. he was out of ammo and i grin slightly.

 ''JAY IM GIVING YOU ONE LAST CHANCE GET DOWN ON THE GROUND OR I OPEN FIRE'' I said as i remain in my place. when he reached for his other gun i shot his shoulder. ''DON'T MOVE'' I got up then i made my way over to Jay then i arrested him. i put his hands behind his back then i put handcuffs on him. i took his three blades his four guns and i found drugs on him. 

our life's after warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें