chapter 4 when i sing softly

night's pov

when i was in my room leo and raph were next to me. ''night were sorry'' raph and leo say with worry. ''don't be she'll come back she always does we just have to wait'' i said as they hug me. ''come on let's eat we don't want you starving yourself'' raph picked me up like a bride as they left my room. when we walked out the halls i see hobs.

 ''what the there's more of you'' ''het out of our home'' ''where's Toretto'' ''who the hell is that'' hobs was attacking my family. ''HOBS WAIT STOP'' i left raph's arms and i disarm him before he could shot karai. 

''hobs what the hell how did you get here'' i said as i held him down. ''how do you think i found you i tracked you and when i saw you underground i wanted to talk but then they attacked me'' ''that doesn't mean you find my family and attack them'' ''night you know this man'' ''yes but i swear i did not bring him here i had no idea he was comin i swear'' i look at my family.

your family hold up sense when did mutants two humans become your family'' hobs says as i look at him. ''first off there's three two second sense the day i met them that's when they became my family why are you hear'' i said as i let him go then i put my family behind me. ''i wanted to talk'' ''about what'' ''it needs to be in privet'' '

''no you got somethin to say you say it i don't care if its in front of them there not goin away there not cops.'' i said as i hold karai's and Shinigami's arms. ''look as much as would love to its that important'' ''try me'' 

''someone's after you and your little family here the mutants we you fought yesterday there looking for you and they wont stop until your dead'' ''im aware of them trying to kill me they've been tryin for many years they couldn't catch me'' ''yea but now its worse because they have more mutants coming after you i have to take you away from the city for your safety''

''night's not goin anywhere with you you cop'' ''if she doesn't leave they have a better chance of finding her'' ''we fought them before'' ''look if night stays they can kill her'' ''im already dead plus im not leaving my family im not leaving if they want me there going have to look for me that and they have to have the guts to take me on face to face i can fight badly if someone wants me dead i wont stop until my family is protected'' i said as i look at hobs.

''no one is takin night away from us'' leo and raph glare at hobs. ''and if they get her'' ''then i kill to survive its what i do always have always will ever sense I've been kidnapped I've been fighting back if they want me there going have to take me on i wont stop until there dead they'll 

die before i could hit the floor. if they kill that's fine but at least i died protecting what's mine no one lays a hand on my turf'' ''its not easy Toretto'' ''first off stop calling me that second i don't care if its easy or not they'll hit the ground before me''

we look at hobs. ''we fight them all the time this wont be any different'' 

'end of night's dream'

i woke up confused as i don't know what just happened in my dream. ''who in the hell is Toretto Letty Roman brain Mya Han Lue Dominic Toretto Luke hobs and Tej'' i ask myself quietly as i see myself in leo's room. ''that was a weird dream although that was rather.....different'' i said to myself. i roll my eyes as i look at leo. i smile a bit as he sleeps. ''he's adorable when he sleeps'' i kiss his cheek then i got up. getting ready i put on a black shirt.

blue jeans with chains on my belt loops. i had a red sleeveless hoodie. white sneakers with my red eyes glowing. when i left leo's room i went to the lab. i see don asleep. ''as always'' i jog to the kitchen to see mikey and karai cooking. ''hey mi--''