"I really look like super girl." Carly commented as she stared at herself in the mirror, she was overjoyed that she didn't have to be another Disney princess. From a young age Carly preferred being the hero instead of the princess lying in wait for her prince.

"Okay Carly, go downstairs and tell the cook to make you a sandwich while I get ready." Isabella instructed.

"But I want cereal." Carly argued back.

"No cereal for you....you tiny trouble maker." Isabella replied tickling the little girl, "I foresee lots of sugar in your near future."

After Carly bolted down the stairs to the kitchen, Isabella went next door to her room to get showered and changed for the kids Halloween party. She looked at the costume Aiden bought for her not sure if she wanted to wear it or not. The school committee had also advised parents and guardians to dress up in costumes to make the kids day even more special, but did she really want to draw even more attention to her curves by wearing the little red riding hood costume that was slightly tight.

 The school committee had also advised parents and guardians to dress up in costumes to make the kids day even more special, but did she really want to draw even more attention to her curves by wearing the little red riding hood costume that was s...

"Stop being such a scaredy cat, you'll be wearing a massive red robe over it anyway." Isabella reassured herself.

"Miss Isabella." Carly yelled from down the stairs, "The driver says it's time to start going!"

Isabella immediately picked up her bag and the long red robe that finished her look, she already felt bad about the chauffer working on Saturday, so she dashed out of her room in her six inch black heels without looking where she was going until she bumped into Aiden who managed to catch her from falling.

Aiden Roxwell's eyes widened as he realised that his hands were currently grabbing Isabella's butt cheeks, there were so much softer and juicier than he thought they would be. He felt his grip tighten on her luscious ass whilst his eyes roamed the inappropriately sexy costume she was wearing.

An ounce of self control could no longer be found in his body, his eyes dangerously darkened and his pants suddenly felt tighter. Isabella was a temptation that he could not avoid and at that moment he swore to himself that he would chase her whether or not his brother got to her first.

With her cheeks flushed, Isabella wondered how she went from being so sure Aiden was avoiding her to this compromising position, she had felt Aiden's hands slightly tighten around her bum and she wished for him to squeeze even harder so she could feel the electrifying volt that shot straight up to her brain and back down to dampen her panties once more.

She loved the fact that Aiden's eyes were filled with lust for her, it made her even want him more. But what benefit would come from sleeping with her temporary employer the voice of reasoning at the back of her head warned. "Girl get a grip!" The voice screamed even louder.

"Sir, could you let me go?" Isabella politely asked.

"Yes.....of course." Aiden answered gently placing her back on her feet.

"Ermmm....You look lovely." He complimented after clearing his throat.

"Thank you sir." Isabella replied while covering her costume with the big red robe that came with it.

Aiden watched as Isabella carefully made her way down the stairs and led his daughter out of the house

Aiden watched as Isabella carefully made her way down the stairs and led his daughter out of the house. He stood frozen on the same spot until he realised that dressed like that, the nanny was bound to get looks from thirsty dads. Aiden dashed back to his room like a maniac and picked up his wallet, blazer and keys.

"There is no way on earth I'm letting other men ogle her." He concluded.

____________Author's Notes____________

It's definitely getting hotter in here 😉.

If you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote ⭐⭐⭐ and comment.

_______________________________________