The Prophecy of Seven

7 chosen shall answer the call
To demons or wolves the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death
Cast
Percy Jackson: Laurance
Annabeth Chase: Lucinda
Grover UnderWood: Garroth
Jason Grace: Aaron
Piper McLean:Aphmau
Leo Valdez: Travis
Calypso: Katelyn
Rachel Elizabeth Dare: Cadenza (Just pretend she and Laurance aren't siblings)
Juniper:Kim
Clarisse La Rue: Sasha
Chris: Gene
Charles Beckendorf: Blaze
Silena Beauregard: Dottie
Thalia Grace :Melissa
Tyson: Zane
Ella: Kawaii~Chan
Travis Stoll: Rylan
Connor Stoll: Daniel
Katie Gardener: June
Chiron: Eric
I chose this for a reason because Laurance and Lucinda being Percy and Annabeth are popular I decided to do them,and Garroth and Laurance are best friends, Aaron as Jason cause you know he lost his memory and his Voice Actor's name is Jason, and Aphmau is Piper cause not only because of Aarmau but Aphmau is a fangirl as well, Travis cause he flirts a lot and he and Aphmau are like siblings, like Piper and Leo.
For the romans I decided to use the my inner demons characters, Don't Judge me. Cadenza as Rachel, I was going to make Aaron and Aphmau Percy and Annabeth and make Jenny Rachel but I changed my mind. Some people ship Garrim so you know. I wanted Katelyn to be Clarisse but she's going to be Calypso and I don't want Gene to be Leo. Blaze and Dottie, I don't want them dead but I have no choice. Zane is like Tyson they have one eye but they may be tough they have a soft side, and Kawaii~Chan with Zane cause Zane~Chan forever, and Melissa as Thalia because her and Aaron.
Nico Di Angelo: Asch
Reyna: Artemis (my oc)
Hazel Levesque: Ava
Frank Zhang : Pierce
Octavian: Zex
Gaea: Lady Bish
Lupa :Lady Grandma
Will Solace:Rhys
Sammy: Leif Gwen: Lorelai Dakota: Jake

Asch is Nico because Nico is the Ghost King and Asch is the future King of Daemos, they wear Dark clothes and barely talk a lot. My oc Artemis is like Reyna, she has a lot of secrets. Ava as Hazel cause Hazel died and Ava has to hide herself as a daemos. Pierce as Frank cause they look tough on the outside but they are actually gentle giants. Zex as Octavian becuse I was going to use Ein but I thought who in my inner Daemos is evil so I did Zex.

And Bish as Gaea cause they try to do things their way. And for the rest you know what.
So this is a re write of the Lost Hero, so these belong to their true owners, Read on my hunters.