Chapter 28 - Their real plan

Hugo's POV

We were listening to their conversation.

We heard Michael chuckling, "Do you think they know our real plan?"

We heard Cassandra cackling evilly as if she was witch, "What?" "Fuck no!" "If they knew this plan was to get back together with us then what's the point of this plan then?"

I saw Sofia as if she going to hit the floor. But I caught her gently and I carried her to a private bedroom.

I heard her groaning, "Hugooooo." "What time is it?"

I chuckled lightly as I checked the clock and it was 11:30pm.

I said softly, almost a whisper, "It's half eleven."

She said tiredly, "Hugo laid down." "We have get up at 5 before the sun rises." "We have to do get off this yacht before Cassandra and Michael find out about our fake break up and etc."

I laughed airily as I slowly jumped in the bed, making sure not to wake her up, if she was asleep, "You awake?"

She nodded tiredly as she scooted closer to me. I asked as I set her head on my lap, "You wanna read anything or?" Then I heard her snoring softly, I laughed as I gently kissed her as I read my book after reading and I went to sleep after 30 minutes.

5 in the morning before sunrise.

Sofia's POV

I was sleeping for until the alarm clock went off.

I was going to change when something was keeping me from getting up. And I saw Hugo sleeping, Cute I thought.

I whispered softly as try to get out the bed, "Hugo?" "We need to get ready to go."

He murmured quietly, "What?"

I laughed as I still stayed in his arms around me, "Hugo."

He pulled me and I thought for a moment before saying, "Hugoooo."

He opened one of his eyes slightly, looking down and I  was pulling my puppy dog eyes at him.

He groaned quietly as he gave me a peck on my cheek, "Why does every single face you make is sooo adorable and cute rolled up in one?"

I gave a small laugh as I get up, only to be dragged into bed again by Hugo, "Hugo we need to get up nowww."

He cuddled me and said in his begging tone, "Nooo please just a little longer I love this."

I trust again as I kinda cuddled him, "Hugo."

He said in a firm tone, "No."

I said in defeat, "Fine."

I self-chided myself, "Wow some fight I put up." "Ugh I can't say no to him can I?"

After 5 minutes we got changed. I wore some makeup and some lip gloss.

Her outfit

Hugo's outfit

Hugo's outfit

We went to the front of the yacht as silently as we could

Until some men in black and white outfits ambushed us. With Cassandra and Michael?