Ch. 18. Fucking Drug

Start from the beginning

"What? Can't even kiss back?" He said. As if realing a fact, not asking me a question. I frowned and open my eyes to look at him. My intention is shouting at him.

But how wrong am I. As I stare at him with a stern expression, the world feels surreal behind us. Like in this moment we are the only two people on the planet. Just Aman, me and dizzing mix of attraction between us. I tried my best to broke the staring contest, but I can't. As if Aman ties me with him, makes me feel such things that I never dreamt before. A overwhelming feeling filled my body. As if I am drugged. A pull towards him, wants me to do something I never thought. What is happening with me?

I tried to open my mouth to say something, anything to broke the haziness. But before I can say something, he puts a finger to my lips, makes me frozen even more.

"Don't. Don't you dare to say that it is a sin. Otherwise I will do much more than this, that the name of sin will be embarrassed by us."

I tried to move from his hold. But he holds me too tightly. I can't shout at him, Liza is outside and she will heard us. And it would be so embarrassing. I silently struggled against him, looking at him with a pleading look. But he just looked at me with a amused look. As if he is enjoying my struggle and understand why I am not making any noise. I grabbed his hand which is placed on my waist and pulled it out. He flinched a little and remove his hand. I looked at his hand which I holds. His knuckle is full of cuts and bruised. He pulled his hand from my hold, a angry look on his face. The smirk is vanished.

He backed a little. But I saw it. His both hands, the knuckles, there is little dried blood.

"You need to clean that." I looked at him. Aman looks at me for a second longer before casting his eyes down to his hands, flexing it to check the damage. The angry face gone and he looks at me with confusion.

"It's nothing." He ignores it as if there is nothing wrong with his hands. I know that he beats the men. And the wound that's on his knuckle are from those. But I can't ignore this. Maybe his pain bearing level is high, but it's not that it didn't hurt. Why he hurt them that's his problem. But I can't leave him like this.

I groaned and went to my table and draw out the fast aid kit. His wounds are not too much, just a little washing and ointment will be enough.

"Come here." I called him. He is still looking at me with a strange look, but I ignore it. He came and sat down on the chair. His smirk is back.

"Are you going to treat my hands, Doctor? Cause then I can give you something else to treat me better." And his husky voice is back again.

I tried to ignore the effect of his voice is causing me and roughly dabbed the liquid antiseptic on his hands. But he didn't react! As if nothing. A little hissed or slide flinched in pain should be normal. But who am I kidding. The Aman is really abnormal.

I put band-aid on his hands. He looked them, then going to give some sassy response. But before that Liza entered and he stopped.

"They left. Are you need something Jass?" She gives a sideway look at Aman.

"No, Liza. Sit if you are free." I give her a pleaded look to not to leave me alone. She seemed to confused for a second, but then a mischievous smile forms on her face.

Oh no! I thought. Who knows what's going on her evil brain. Please don't do any...

"Ah Jass! Aren't you are going back to your home? But I need your scooty right now." She nears to Aman.
" If you don't mind can you please drop her off at her house, Mr. Aman?"

Why is she telling him like this. I have no plan to go to home right now. And she never needed my scooty before.

"No need. I can go home at my own." I frowned at her.

"Don't worry. I will drop your Jass at her home." Aman told, with a sudden amusement. He stands up and called, " shall we go?"

I opened my mouth but Liza cuts me. She literally dragged me out to Aman's car which is placed outside.

"Really, it's not necessary. I can call a cab, you know." I tried for the last time. But it's in vain. At last I have to sit next to him. I looked at Liza who is grinned like a maniac and I mouthed 'i will see you later'.

When the car is out her sight I turned at Aman and says, "You can stop the car. I will go home. You don't have to come."

I thought that he will agree. But who am I kidding! He roughly pulled the brake and turned towards me with a cleanched jaw.

"Why?"

"Y.. you don't have to bother." I said as factly as I can. He leaned over me.

" I can do what I want. And I am doing what am I wanting." He raised his hand but I holds it.

" What are you doing? It's a road and people are watching." He is again came too close to my comfort zone. I can feel my cheeks heated. Aman chuckled.

"You think I care about anyone?" He touched my cheek with his fingers. His breath is fanned over my face.

"Please. Everyone knows me here. If anyone noticed me, they will think bad about my character." I whimpered. It's not a parking space and the passersbys are looking at the car, as this type of car hardly seen here. It's a small town and talks are spread before air. If someone see me like this situation, I will be doomed.

"Fuck! breath!" Aman grabbed my face with both hands and make me look at him.

"Tinted glass. No-one can see the inside." And I released the breath I have no idea I hold. He left me and start the car. With a thick tension he drives the car to my house.

The whole time no one speak anything. I didn't ask him how did he knows my address. He stopped the car in front of my house.

"Tuesday. Be ready. You are going somewhere with me." He told me with a hard tone.

" What? Where?" I asked him, baffled. What does he need to go to me.

"You will know."

"I am not going anywhere with you." I crossed my hands. What does he think, that he ordered me and I will happily agreed to him.

"Oh, yes you are going. Now come out." I huffed and slammed the door. He also came out from the car.

"I am not going and it's final."

"Yes you are coming and it's final. It's this way or you want me to kiss you in front of your whole neighborhood gaping at you and me?" He raised his brow with a amused look. I turned and looked that many of my neighbours are looking at him. Most of them are young girls and aunties. I gulped.

"Ok. Let's do it the other way." Aman stepped towards me.

"Ok, ok. I am going wherever you want. Now can you go?"

He chuckled and went back to his car. Without any words, I literally ran back to my house and close the door. Indian Aunties are the worst type of gussers. If they noticed anything which is wrong according to them, they'll make such a rumour about this that is far from the truth. And I already faced with the tourture after my parents death. I don't want to anyone thinking about me in wrong way.