Episode 10: Damien. Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Alex - [Confused.] "What? A hook?"

Saya - "It appears so. But it looks a bit tribal, or celtic Though. Hm."

Alex - "What?"

Saya - "Well, it's a bit odd for a demon to have something tribal, let alone celtic."

Alex - "Shit. You're right."

Kagami - [Suspicious.] "Wait, how'd you know he's a demon?" We turned to her to find her tensed and glaring at us. Me and Alex looked at each other, nodded once after a few seconds, and turned back to her with our eyes glowing a bit.

Saya/Alex - [Serious.] " That's because 1: We can sense demons, and 2: We ARE part demon." She was stunned for a few moments, then she snapped out of it and started to growl at us.

I threw my left arm out to stop Beta from doing anything, even though he wasn't going to anyways, and to also protect him. I froze time just long enough to use my Alpha Aura on her. She immediately fell to her knees gasping. I took a few steps forward.

Alpha - [Stern.] "Listen here PUP." After a few seconds, she Reluctantly looked up. I made my eyes flash, and flared my aura too. She was now pale and sweating. Good. I slightly glared at her. "That is all you are to me. A pup! I am the Alpha here! Do you understand that?" She sighs in defeat and nodded looking down.

Kagami - "Yes Alpha. I understand. I'm sorry."

Alpha - "Good. And you are forgiven. Just never let that happen again. Got it?" She nodded again.

Kagami - "Yes ma'am."

Alpha - "Good. Now, I'm letting Saya take back over. But she's still Alpha here. And to also treat her as a normal person." She nodded again as I let Saya take back over.

I unfroze time and fell to one knee, exhausted from the strain.

Alex - "Saya! Shit. Are you okay?" He slowly helped me up.

Saya - "Yeah. I'm fine. Just got really dizzy from the strain is all. I'm good now. Thanks." He was still a bit unsure since I know that I'm really pale and sweating a lot. But it's nothing that I can't handle.

Alex - "Okay. If you say so then. But I'm still keeping a close eye on you. Just in case."

Saya - "That's fine. Wasn't expecting anything less hehe."

Groundskeeper - "Five minutes until recess is over, you little bastards!"

Saya - *sigh* "Really bitch?"

Alex/Kagami - "Really." They looked at each other for a few seconds, weirded out, and then took a big step away from each other.

Cartman is heard speaking. Three kids look at him: Wendy, Clyde, and the Boy with the blue cap, who is taking notes. Cartman stands next to an easel, pointing at drawings he made earlier. A boy with a blue hat joins them later.

Saya - *Sigh* "Of mother fucking course."

Alex/Kagami - "Really." Now they were freaked out that they did it again. I had to giggle at them glaring and slightly growling at each other.

Cartman - "Now, as you can see, the Red Mega Man uses thee... Mega Cycle, which is what Clyde will be getting me for my birthday. Wendy, you were supposed to get me the Mega Power Chopper, illustrated... here, but, I'm changing your present to the Yellow Mega Man, since Kenny has been turned into a... duck-billed platypus. That means that the Mega Man beach house, illustrated... heuh, will be a gift given by two people at once, 'cause it costs more money..."

A football lands in front of Nickolai and Damien, who sets fire to it.

Nickolai then points to the slide, which catches fire and sends Red into another student as Bebe looks on.