Episode 10: Damien. Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Liviya - [Excited

Liviya - [Excited.] "Hey Sissy! I'm really glad you're feeling better!" Saya smiled softly at her pure innocence.

Saya - "Yeah. Same here. Thanks." She sat down to eat a bit soup since she accidentally spilled the first one when she tried to get up. Since she was in a "coma" for two weeks, she can't have anything heavy. Which she REALLY hates. Like, a LOT. What? She IS a Hunter after all. Me and Kevin too. As she was drinking her hot cocoa, I asked her.

Alex - "So, what are your plans for today since it's the weekend still?" She looked up with that determined look she always gets.

Saya - "Oh, well, I'm going to be training of course!" I had to Chuckle a bit.

Alex - "Haha, I should've known! You never change, do you?"

Saya - "Nope! Haha!" We both turned to Liviya when she made a small confused noise.

Liviya - "Wha?" We both chuckled softly.

Saya - "Hehe, it's okay sweetie. I like to TRY and stay as fit as I can. And to also be stronger so that I can protect Others better. Right Alex, Papa?" We both nodded knowing the sad truth behind her words.

Alex/Kevin - "Right!"

Liviya - [Nervous.] "And um, can I join too?.." We Thought about it for a few seconds.

Saya - "Hm. You can, but only a little for right now since they told me that you have exercise induced asthma. Okay?"

Kevin - "She's right Liviya. So only a light jog for the time being. Okay?" She didn't care, she was just happy to join us.

Liviya - [Excited.] "Okay! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" We all chuckled when she hugged Saya tightly.

It's been a few hours since Liviya had to quit for today. She started to have a bit of trouble breathing on the treadmill. She tried to hide it, but Saya noticed it before it got too bad. So right now she's upstairs in her room, probably drawing again. So right now both me and Saya were sparing. So far she was starting to kick my ass.

Alex - "So," She threw a hard punch but I was just barely able to block it. But she jumped back as I threw mine. 'Damn it!'

Saya - "So what?" She moved really fast to kick me in the head, but it was a fake out. Cause as soon as I lifted my arms up to block, she turned in midair, and landed a solid hard kick to my right side. I grunted at both the force, and the pain. But I still stood strong.